The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 65 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Nothing wrong with a big ass on a woman....   I take it you prefer the flat shapeless frame, like a boy.  What am i saying, of course you do.  :laugh:

I'm actually an inch taller than the trust fund retard. Hetero men like my ASS. TD on the other hand likes little boys butts.

Aryan

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"In all fairness to Seaman, he did admit he sold it to the individual.

And many individuals in a rock band (even a shitty Canadian one) tend to party hard.  Too much coke and booze, and a little rough water is all it takes...  Over you go!

I know all that's true. Just surprised, that's all.

Surprised about what?

What the fuck do you think? Why does everything have to be explained to you over and over again and you still don't have a fucking clue.   :dash1:

Try answering the question you raised. What are you surprised about?

There was no fucking question. Even if I did, I would never ask some ugly old retard like you with a brain the size of a grain of sand.

If you are fucking stupid to figure out what everyone else knows, just fuck off and shut the fuck up. Fuck, ur stupid.

Neener neener. You've got a huge ass. Short with a huge  ass isn't anyway to go thru life. Do something about it. Eat less.

Nothing wrong with a big ass on a woman....   I take it you prefer the flat shapeless frame, like a boy.  What am i saying, of course you do.  :laugh:

Pippi then why dont you date? Your shaved pubes must scare them off. Plus who'd date a dishwasher? The pesky Asian women?

Who the fuck says I dont date?   What was that thing called a.ssumptions you always go on about  :laugh:

Twenty Dollars

I'm actually an inch taller than the trust fund retard. Hetero men like my ASS. TD on the other hand likes little boys butts.

Think I'll join in with some of my own I'm not smart.

Anonymous

Hey Wulfie, which Democratic presidential candidate are you voting for in November?

Aryan

Semen's fucking tiny, he cant be more than 5'5.....and suffers with a serious case of short man syndrome.

Aryan

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Fucking pendejo hahaha who the fuck uses that word...

Someone who has been beyond their 10x10 gov. provided dump. Someone who is aware of other cultures. Someone with a vocabulary larger than that of an 8 year old.

In case you can't figure it out, those are all things that don't apply to you.

Ignorance is you stock and trade, boy, and at the rate you are going you will expire with ever having stepped outside your insignificant little station in life. Maybe in a way that's just you doing society a favor.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf"

Someone who has been beyond their 10x10 gov. provided dump. Someone who is aware of other cultures. Someone with a vocabulary larger than that of an 8 year old.

Ignorance is you stock and trade, boy, and at the rate you are going you will expire with ever having been outside your backyard. Maybe in a way that's just you doing society a favor.

So you wish you were Mexican?   ac_lmfao  

What are you, one of those self hating white guys......    I bet you're gonna vote for Hilary right ?   :laugh3:

Aryan

Wulf

Ignorance is you stock and trade, boy, and at the rate you are going you will expire with ever having been outside your backyard. Maybe in a way that's just you doing society a favor.

What are you, one of those self hating white guys......    I bet you're gonna vote for Hilary right ?   :laugh3:

Oh you got me again, you're so fucking perceptive.  ac_toofunny

You really don't have a clue, do you?

Now since you haven't answered my question (too embarrassing, I guess); you leave men no choice but to figure that you are unemployed, functionally retarded and living with mommy and daddy.

In which case that explains a lot. Even the truth probably would be as fitting.

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Say wulf, why do you hide your online status ?

Old habits.

What is my online status to you? What exactly would you do with it?

I'm right here ragging your worthless ass.....Isn't that apparent enough for you? Or are you too stupid to even get something so obvious?

You Ignorant little racist shit.

Aryan

You really don't have a clue, do you?

Neither do you..... you have a,ssumed and invented more or less everything about me.   :laugh:

But if it makes your old ass happy, carry on......    

BTW Trump or Hilary?

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Say wulf, why do you hide your online status ?

Old habits.

What is my online status to you? What exactly would you do with it?

I'm right here ragging your worthless ass.....Isn't that apparent enough for you? Or are you too stupid to even get something so obvious.

You Ignorant little racist shit.

So much anger and resentment...........

Is it wise to get so worked up at your age?    :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He defo comes across as a Hilary lover...

The only two people here that are cheerleaders for Clinton are fake homo Bob and real homo Romero.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview