The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 59 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Fucking pendejo hahaha who the fuck uses that word...

Someone who has been beyond their 10x10 gov. provided dump. Someone who is aware of other cultures. Someone with a vocabulary larger than that of an 8 year old.

In case you can't figure it out, those are all things that don't apply to you.

Ignorance is you stock and trade, boy, and at the rate you are going you will expire with ever having been outside your backyard. Maybe in a way that's just you doing society a favor.

So you wish you were Mexican?   ac_lmfao  

What are you, one of those self hating white guys......    I bet you're gonna vote for Hilary right ?   :laugh3:

You really don't have a clue, do you?

Neither do you..... you have a,ssumed and invented more or less everything about me.   :laugh:

But if it makes your old ass happy, carry on......    

BTW Trump or Hilary?

Just answer the question.

Don't be embarrassed if you perform some low skilled menial labor job, someone has to do that shit. Unless of course you are capable of better and you are just too lazy to get something more challenging. If that's the case, you could be taking a job away from some handicapped kid and that ain't cool.

Aryan

Someone who has been beyond their 10x10 gov. provided dump. Someone who is aware of other cultures. Someone with a vocabulary larger than that of an 8 year old.

Ignorance is you stock and trade, boy, and at the rate you are going you will expire with ever having been outside your backyard. Maybe in a way that's just you doing society a favor.

What are you, one of those self hating white guys......    I bet you're gonna vote for Hilary right ?   :laugh3:

Neither do you..... you have a,ssumed and invented more or less everything about me.   :laugh:

BTW Trump or Hilary?

Don't be embarrassed if you perform some low skilled menial labor job, someone has to do that shit. Unless of course you are capable of better and you are just too lazy to get something more challenging. If that's the case, you could be taking a job away from some handicapped kid and that ain't cool.

Why the hell should I answer your questions when you won't do me the same courtesy?   :001_rolleyes:

Wulf

BTW Trump or Hilary?

Why the hell should I answer your questions when you won't do me the same courtesy?   :001_rolleyes:

Well, I see you are insecure about your position in life.

Don't worry about it. It's not really important.

Your demeanor, obvious lack of knowledge of the world around you, and your level of immaturity are enough to give accurate clues about who and what you are. Rumor has it you're a "dishwasher" or a "doorman", I gave you a chance to dispel those claims....oh well, opportunity lost.   :laugh:  

But just so there is no confusion, be aware that either one of those occupations are low enough on the social chain of command to fit in with the face you present online.

cc

Jeeze Wulf!! What else would you expect of a lowly nazi wannabe?

Standing by for the predicable  nazi "You must be a JooOOoo" comeback  :001_tongue:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"

So this is the supposed reindeer molesting tough guy? ac_lmfao

Son, you look like you are overdue for your spring hose down. Take a fucking shower much? Your mouth sticking out of that beard looks like a 1970s era bush.

FFS Wulfie, it's not oddstain. You're getting naive in your old age.

Just exactly how old is that old faggot?  Are we talking in the 75 region like semen?

Well, he was in the Vietnam war. The last remaining US troops were withdrawn from Vietnam on March 29, 1973. He would have to be minimum 61, but I would say say 65+. He's a very old fart.

Sorry Pansy I was too young for the Nam.

If I seem angry or crotchety it's because I missed out on fragging "gooks". ac_biggrin  (can I say that here?) :laugh3:

Wulf

Quote from: "Daisy May"Jeeze Wulf!! What else would you expect of a lowly nazi wannabe?

Standing by for the predicable  nazi "You must be a JooOOoo" comeback  :001_tongue:

I was hoping for sheep farmer. The bestiality jokes would have been endless.

BTW, nice signature, unfortunately it doesn't fit for me. I must be a "Mexican". Damn those three or four words of Spanish I picked up.  :laugh3:

Aryan

So let me get this straight, I'm getting condescended to by a 70 yr old butthurt old phag with a major boil on his ass about 'nazis'.   ac_toofunny  

Whats wrong gramps?   Do you not want to disrespect your mongrel grand kids or something?  Or were you beaten up in your younger days by some white nationalists?    

Oh and enjoy getting cheered on by CC the resident in denial Jewess, she might even make you some bagels while promoting pro Israel propaganda.       :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

cc

Don't rule it out. He just could be a sheep farmer

that's one of the few jobs that collies do the hard work

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBI58FEE7rA

See that black sheep? I think its the nazi
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

CC, everyone with half a braincell has worked out you're a Jew, it couldn't be more clear.   :laugh3:

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So let me get this straight, I'm getting condescended to by a 70 yr old butthurt old phag with a major boil on his ass about 'nazis'.   ac_toofunny  

Whats wrong gramps?   Do you not want to disrespect your mongrel grand kids or something?  Or were you beaten up in your younger days by some white nationalists?

No the other way around, Birmingham Al. 1986. My platoon kicked the shit out of about 17 Klansman on a Friday night in April outside this little hole in the wall.(the klan is close enough to your kind of scum). As I recall the locals had to call the cops; why I don't know because they just stood by and watched. Couldn't blame them, the 4 that showed weren't about to mess with 10 pissed off senior marines. The poor redneck County Mounties had to clean up the mess and I assure you; it was a mess. I never saw someone pick up teeth from a parking lot before.  ac_biggrin    

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Oh and enjoy getting cheered on by CC the resident in denial Jewess, she might even make you some bagels while promoting pro Israel propaganda.       :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

What's the matter, squeaker; you don't like bagels? I would think that after a steady diet of shit you would eat almost anything.  :laugh3:

Twenty Dollars

Nothing wrong with a big ass on a woman....   I take it you prefer the flat shapeless frame, like a boy.  What am i saying, of course you do.  :laugh:

I'm actually an inch taller than the trust fund retard. Hetero men like my ASS. TD on the other hand likes little boys butts.

Semen's fucking tiny, he cant be more than 5'5.....and suffers with a serious case of short man syndrome.

Sure thing. Tell us about your dish pan fingers

Anonymous

Nothing wrong with a big ass on a woman....   I take it you prefer the flat shapeless frame, like a boy.  What am i saying, of course you do.  :laugh:

I'm actually an inch taller than the trust fund retard. Hetero men like my ASS. TD on the other hand likes little boys butts.

Semen's fucking tiny, he cant be more than 5'5.....and suffers with a serious case of short man syndrome.

Apparently he is shorter than RW and Shen Li..

He's taller than me though, but who isn't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"In all fairness to Seaman, he did admit he sold it to the individual.

And many individuals in a rock band (even a shitty Canadian one) tend to party hard.  Too much coke and booze, and a little rough water is all it takes...  Over you go!

I know all that's true. Just surprised, that's all.

Surprised about what?

What the fuck do you think? Why does everything have to be explained to you over and over again and you still don't have a fucking clue.   :dash1:

Try answering the question you raised. What are you surprised about?

That's your question not Shen Li's.

:001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So let me get this straight, I'm getting condescended to by a 70 yr old butthurt old phag with a major boil on his ass about 'nazis'.   ac_toofunny  

No the other way around, Birmingham Al. 1986. My platoon kicked the shit out of about 17 Klansman on a Friday night in April outside this little hole in the wall.(the klan is close enough to your kind of scum). As I recall the locals had to call the cops; why I don't know because they just stood by and watched. Couldn't blame them, the 4 that showed weren't about to mess with 10 pissed off senior marines. The poor redneck County Mounties had to clean up the mess and I assure you; it was a mess. I never saw someone pick up teeth from a parking lot before.  ac_biggrin    

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Oh and enjoy getting cheered on by CC the resident in denial Jewess, she might even make you some bagels while promoting pro Israel propaganda.       :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

What's the matter, squeaker; you don't like bagels? I would think that after a steady diet of shit you would eat almost anything.  :laugh3:

Hahaha really?   You're a fucking disgrace.  

So you hate white people who stand up for their race?   Somehow I doubt you share the same view about blacks and browns who have racial pride...

I despise your kind, despicable anti white scum.....  I'd happily curb stomp your skull into the pavement.

Anonymous

Think I'll join in with some of my own I'm not smart.

What?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview