The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 76 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gallium

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "JOE"

You make a good nemesis fer the Herman, Odi!

That "Balls Deep" sure sent the shivers down the spine of many damsels here.

For some reason, methinks Hoimon feels threatened. (snicker)

Nemesis?? ac_lmfao  Odi the phony does not exist. Next you are going to tell me you believe Dinky Freud is actually a gal. You should try getting in his boxers Joe. :roll:

I hate bullshitters. Freud and odinson are birds of the same frickin feather. If you want to indulge those two wankers pretend characters, you go for it. I find it boring.

Some people believe everything they read on the internet. The same guys that get angry about the fake female profiles on POF.

I know, I do not post on anonymous boards because I want to encourage the creative imagination of grown men like DInaky Dianna and odinson with the fake online personas they play. Though, I do admit DD can be a good contributing poster. Nothing the odinson character writes is worth reading. Everybody should have the fake finn on ignore.

This board will amount to nothing if it follows the trend of the previous board. Do a forecast...for a businessman like me...the writings already on the wall. Have a go bro!  :howdy:

Just the opposite it is true. Troll boards are disappearing faster than the surplus the Trudeau government was left with when they assumed office. Brawl Hall, BF, BAS and on and on. They are all gone and VF is a shell of it's former self. The market for troll boards is extremely limited. There is a troll/flame section here which is a reasonable compromise. If the childish nonsense is allowed to keep spewing over the entire board, that will be the eulogy of this forum too.

Very well said. But for some of us "trolling" as such is merely having a fair go back at various outspoken twats. When that is undermined by biased moderation, then the board is indeed creating it's own monster wouldn't you say?

Anonymous

Nemesis?? ac_lmfao  Odi the phony does not exist. Next you are going to tell me you believe Dinky Freud is actually a gal. You should try getting in his boxers Joe. :roll:

I hate bullshitters. Freud and odinson are birds of the same frickin feather. If you want to indulge those two wankers pretend characters, you go for it. I find it boring.

Some people believe everything they read on the internet. The same guys that get angry about the fake female profiles on POF.

I know, I do not post on anonymous boards because I want to encourage the creative imagination of grown men like DInaky Dianna and odinson with the fake online personas they play. Though, I do admit DD can be a good contributing poster. Nothing the odinson character writes is worth reading. Everybody should have the fake finn on ignore.

This board will amount to nothing if it follows the trend of the previous board. Do a forecast...for a businessman like me...the writings already on the wall. Have a go bro!  :howdy:

Just the opposite it is true. Troll boards are disappearing faster than the surplus the Trudeau government was left with when they assumed office. Brawl Hall, BF, BAS and on and on. They are all gone and VF is a shell of it's former self. The market for troll boards is extremely limited. There is a troll/flame section here which is a reasonable compromise. If the childish nonsense is allowed to keep spewing over the entire board, that will be the eulogy of this forum too.

Very well said. But for some of us "trolling" as such is merely having a fair go back at various outspoken twats. When that is undermined by biased moderation, then the board is indeed creating it's own monster wouldn't you say?

But, that this section is for. All the fair go backs you can handle and then some.

Gallium

But, that this section is for. All the fair go backs you can handle and then some.

I don't see a certain moderator with a cock-eyed attitude setting an example. Or is that an exception to the rule?

Odinson

kiebers

Quote from: "Odinson"We need to exchange Dick selfies...[size=120]Dilfies[/size]...

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Odinson"We need to exchange Dick selfies.. Dilfies..

That was actually quite feckin witty Feller  :laugh:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Odinson

Theres trolls when theres men like me who enjoy doing a little harm to electrician apprentices... And sit back to enjoy when they cannot figure out whats wrong.

You kinda have to fill the hours when the job actually was done before 12.

UncleDilf

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"And there was me thinking Homero and Twenty Shekels were the only gays in the village.

Now they can make it a threesome.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"And there was me thinking Homero and Twenty Shekels were the only gays in the village.

Now they can make it a threesome.

Herman someone said you can count? Guess it was bullshit.

IRISH KAM

Trust TWENTY DIAPERS to Fuck up SHEN LI's B'Day thread with a Cheap Rip against another member . ^^^

TD ya a Fuckin Idiot .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Horny is such a dog if he went back to Yellowland they would eat him.

I'd throw him on the stove for supper. However, I'd sit on his face before that.

Be a major deal breaker for most fags. :negative:

Fixed it for ya.

Fags? You sound like the Nazi.

Not all Nazis were like you. Not that there is anything wrong with that. ac_toofunny

Herman I'm the opposite. Remember?

It is okay to be gay. We are not here to judge. :roll:

OK. More Canadian azzumptions. Kind of a lame one at that. Would it be alright if I made a few?

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Horny is such a dog if he went back to Yellowland they would eat him.

I'd throw him on the stove for supper. However, I'd sit on his face before that.

Be a major deal breaker for most fags. :negative:

Fixed it for ya.

Fags? You sound like the Nazi.

Not all Nazis were like you. Not that there is anything wrong with that. ac_toofunny

Herman I'm the opposite. Remember?

It is okay to be gay. We are not here to judge. :roll:

OK. More Canadian a$$umptions? Kind of a lame one at that. Would it be alright if I made a few?

Herm makes a good joke and of course this ugly, braindead, skinny phaggot has to ruin it with it his repetitious horseshit.

Do your fucking job Herm and get this shit up and retard rodeo where it belongs.

Odinson

Odinson

He cant even keep his wives tiny little asian poon well fed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview