The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Started by Kala, January 31, 2013, 09:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Kala

Quote from: "Blue"I think if someone is looking for someone that looks like what they want they can find it if they try enough.

Maybe if they tried, and would not get disheartened they would achieve it after trying.

I don't agree that effort alone is enough. That would be the case if everyone was equal, but they are not. Asian men should accept the fact that they are not as masculine as white men. They should also accept of all men they look the most like women which rules them out of the masculinity competition.

Odinson

I have fucking fangs and a really long tongue... Is that desirable? I think not...

And for asianmales being effeminate...

Do the sumos or the mongolian jak herders look like chicks to you?

The last samurai. Do any of those asianmales look effeminate? I think they look very masculine and sound like it too.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I have fucking fangs and a really long tongue... Is that desirable? I think not...

And for asianmales being effeminate...

Do the sumos or the mongolian jak herders look like chicks to you?

The last samurai. Do any of those asianmales look effeminate? I think they look very masculine and sound like it too.

There are dandyboys and real men everywhere in the world. However, the current trends in East Asia are faggy looking men and that is a bloody shame. My Daddy hates it too.

True.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Time Flies"A racist white girl I like was just telling me different reasons why Asian men are unattractive.

There we have it! Time Flies is jealous because he can't get any action.

That white girl isn't racist. She was telling you why you are unattractive.

You have only known white privilege, so you don't know the discrimination I get everyday just for being Asian. That white woman doesn't like me because she has been brainwashed by white society and privileged white men like you. Just put it this way, Hollywood and celebrities portray white as the race to have. Us Asian don't fit that image that is why Asian girls like Fashionista and Shen Li are embarrased to be Asian and even make fun of Asian men because they only live to serve their white male masters. Also, they have no pride and are cancerous sell outs. They try to run and hide from their own race. How sick is that?

Gary Oak

translation    Time Flies has a vey teeny weeny shrimpdick issue :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Time Flies"A racist white girl I like was just telling me different reasons why Asian men are unattractive.

There we have it! Time Flies is jealous because he can't get any action.

That white girl isn't racist. She was telling you why you are unattractive.

You have only known white privilege, so you don't know the discrimination I get everyday just for being Asian. That white woman doesn't like me because she has been brainwashed by white society and privileged white men like you. Just put it this way, Hollywood and celebrities portray white as the race to have. Us Asian don't fit that image that is why Asian girls like Fashionista and Shen Li are embarrased to be Asian and even make fun of Asian men because they only live to serve their white male masters. Also, they have no pride and are cancerous sell outs. They try to run and hide from their own race. How sick is that?

I found a flaw in this.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"translation    Time Flies has a vey teeny weeny shrimpdick issue :lol:

Gary Oak, even smaller problem. :lol:

Shenli has obviously has sucked off too many chugabooze :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"translation    Time Flies has a vey teeny weeny shrimpdick issue :lol:

Gary Oak, even smaller problem. :lol:

Shenli has obviously has sucked off too many chugabooze :lol:

Gary, what a terrible thing to say.

:o

Gary Oak

Does this mean that you Fashionista believe that sucking off chugabooze is a terrible thing to do ? :lol:

Kala

Asian guys are just too short and effeminate to be desirable lovers. I know most people here don't want to discuss this, but it is the truth. They have small penises, small girlish wrists and hands and they are short. Asian guys should focus on their strengths and acknowledge they can not compete with white guys when it comes to masculinity.

Romero

Quote from: "Kala"Asian guys are just too short and effeminate to be desirable lovers. I know most people here don't want to discuss this, but it is the truth. They have small penises, small girlish wrists and hands and they are short. Asian guys should focus on their strengths and acknowledge they can not compete with white guys when it comes to masculinity.

Wow, you just can't stop thinking about Asian penises.

Do I want to discuss it? Not really. I mean, I've got my own sexual preferences and interests but this is the kind of stuff we normally keep to ourselves. Your obsession with Asian men and their genitals is weird.

Surely there must be plenty of Asian male sex sites out there. You would be able to discuss your fetish all you want. This isn't really the kind of forum for it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"Asian guys are just too short and effeminate to be desirable lovers. I know most people here don't want to discuss this, but it is the truth. They have small penises, small girlish wrists and hands and they are short. Asian guys should focus on their strengths and acknowledge they can not compete with white guys when it comes to masculinity.

Kala, normally I would welcome back posters who have not posted for long periods of time..

In your case, I will make an exception because of the negative way you stereotype Asian men..

My father and brother are very masculine men.

Anonymous

Asian men are are weak and dorky.

Anonymous

Asian guys are not really that weak when you considering their small size.

Odinson

Nonsense.