News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Black Lives Matter rally gone really bad in Dallas - 12 cops hit in all - 5 dead

Started by cc, July 07, 2016, 11:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Yes. I thought of that / you during this spree

They killed  one of the snipers with a robot bomb when negotiations went nowhere - Had never heard of that before

At least 3 traingulated sniper fire from upstairs separate locations
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Now that cops are being killed, I wonder how this will affect the gun control debate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Now that cops are being killed, I wonder how this will affect the gun control debate.

It won't.

Anonymous

Everyone I have heard speak from Newt Gingrich to the mayor of Dallas seems to focus on racial inequality and not gun control.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc la femme"A suspect who was killed by police after snipers shot 12 Dallas officers, five fatally,

"wanted to kill white people, especially white officers," Dallas Police Chief David Brown said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/dallas-police-ambush/protests-spawn-cities-across-u-s-over-police-shootings-black-n605686">http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/dallas ... ck-n605686">http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/dallas-police-ambush/protests-spawn-cities-across-u-s-over-police-shootings-black-n605686

"We believe that these suspects were positioning themselves in a way to triangulate on these officers from two different perches in garages in the downtown area, and planned to injure and kill as many law enforcement officers as they could," he told a news conference — noting that some victims were shot in the back.

I heard another officer died..

It is a hate crime..

I want to add that my younger brother is a policeman, so the killing of police is particularly troubling to me.

Are they calling it a hate crime? The shooter is dead, so what does it matter anyway. But, if he had lived he would have been sentenced to death.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"It is a hate crime..

Only White people can be charged with hate crimes.  It doesn't apply to other races.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It is a hate crime..

Only White people can be charged with hate crimes.  It doesn't apply to other races.

Hello Angry White Male, I'm a happy yellow lady.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Angry White Male

Honestly?  I think Asians (and Whites) are pretty well the only two races of people that can accumulate appreciable numbers in any particular neighbourhood without said neighbourhood turning into a complete and utter shithole disaster.

Am I wrong with my belief?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Honestly?  I think Asians (and Whites) are pretty well the only two races of people that can accumulate appreciable numbers in any particular neighbourhood without said neighbourhood turning into a complete and utter shithole disaster.

Am I wrong with my belief?

I live in neighbourhood with people from every corner of the globe..

Our neighbourhood is clean and safe.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"What is the main racial demographic of the neighbourhood?

I would say Caucasians are about fifty per cent of the neighbourhood and East Asians about 30 per cent..

There are also a lot South Asians and some Middle Easterners.

Angry White Male

History has shown, that if that Caucasian level dips to much under half, the neighbourhood is eventually screwed.

What will happen, is that if White people become a minority in their neighbourhoods, they will simply move away.  Look up "White Flight."

Once the Whities flee, assume a drop in real estate value, and a neighbourhood that will slowly decline.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"History has shown, that if that Caucasian level dips to much under half, the neighbourhood is eventually screwed.

What will happen, is that if White people become a minority in their neighbourhoods, they will simply move away.  Look up "White Flight."

Once the Whities flee, assume a drop in real estate value, and a neighbourhood that will slowly decline.

I know of beautiful new subdivisions in Calgary where Caucasians are likely the minority.