Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

That Pathetic Coward odinson is Still Trying to Post Here Everyday

Started by Anonymous, July 22, 2016, 12:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I do not read nor approve posts that do not have a paperclip beside them. Grow a pair you little wanker and post a picture.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"He's effectively banned.

That is up to odinson. Be a man and post a pic of himself, and he gets full posting privileges. Post without a paperclip beside the post and it does not get read by anyone including me.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

That is up to odinson. Be a man and post a pic of himself, and he gets full posting privileges. Post without a paperclip beside the post and it does not get read by anyone including me.

"Full posting privileges"????

I suggest you rethink that.

You give that sexist, horn dog, nutjob full posting privies and almost every women left here will split for parts unknown.

Don't play this childish game....just get rid of him because he's not going to comply. He gets his jollies out of posting his nasty little, stupid comments whether they get posted or not.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"

"Full posting privileges"????

I suggest you rethink that.

You give that sexist, horn dog, nutjob full posting privies and almost every women left here will split for parts unknown.

Don't play this childish game....just get rid of him because he's not going to comply. He gets his jollies out of posting his nasty little, stupid comments whether they get posted or not.

I agree with that Renee. It seems he does not have the maturity to post anything constructive. I am not going to tell Herman how to do his job, but if it were my call he would be gone and forgotten.

Anonymous

Renee and jock, do not worry about it. You will not see an odinson post here. He is a little coward and a bullshitter. He will never post a picture of himself. I will guarantee that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Renee and jock, do not worry about it. You will not see an odinson post here. He is a little coward and a bullshitter. He will never post a picture of himself. I will guarantee that.

Most people would simply ignore him like I do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"Renee and jock, do not worry about it. You will not see an odinson post here. He is a little coward and a bullshitter. He will never post a picture of himself. I will guarantee that.

Odinson is a bullshitter just like Donky Freud. Those two cowards can blow each other on some other forum.

Anonymous

oddstan is an effeminate, government-teated, little white homo with no fucking life.

Renee

Yeah we know......You ignore all the bullshit AND you never miss a chance to remind us that you do.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Not worried about it.....I'm just wondering why there is this need to fuck around with him.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"I do not read nor approve posts that do not have a paperclip beside them. Grow a pair you little wanker and post a picture.

Geez, what is your problem, Herman?

What has Odi done to deserve banning?

Actually posting a pic generally runs against any forum's rules.

People have been stalked for posting pi like that.

Remember that guy from the other forum, smp was stalking people, including some members here. That's why they don't want him here.

Actually he's always lurking here, and he's got a history of mental illness, having spent time at Riverview mental hospital in British Columbia.

So you may not have any ill intent, but people like that you gotta watch out for.

For that reason, I never goad anyone to post their pi or personal photo.

And they could turn around a sue you if they claimed that they were forced to post pi against their will and without their consent.

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"I do not read nor approve posts that do not have a paperclip beside them. Grow a pair you little wanker and post a picture.

Remember that guy from the other forum, smp was stalking people, including some members here. That's why they don't want him here.

Actually he's always lurking here, and he's got a history of mental illness, having spent time at Riverview mental hospital in British Columbia.

So you may not have any ill intent, but people like that you gotta watch out for.

And they could turn around a sue you if they claimed that they were forced to post pi against their will and without their consent.

You still cannot grasp the concept of these being privately owned forums. This is not owned by the government. They can let anyone in or keep anyone out that they want. They can require a picture or anything else. Here is the thing...YOU have the choice to not to participate. Just that simple. Sue because they were forced to post something??? That would be laughed out of any court of law. Idiot....

I find it quite incredulous that you would dare to say anything about something that contains the word "private". Just like that little concept of the "PM". You know, "PRIVATE MESSAGE". You feel that if someone sends you a "private message" that you can post it on the board for everyone to see. You remember, like you did to me. Doesn't matter that it was another forum, it just proved the kind of person you are. I never forget things like that. To me, that was a betrayal of the highest magnitude and says a lot about your character. Good thing I don't own either of the forums you post on. I would insist on a picture of that full head of hair you always brag about. Come to think of it, I would want to see a pic of all these friends you supposedly have as well. While a lot of people say they have a different persona in real life they still bring a lot of themselves to the forum. You can''t have all those friends you say you do. No one would put up with the betrayals you would be heaping on them. You are now and have always been a piece of shit. Doing something and then asking for forgiveness after the fact doesn't always work.

Knock Knock....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"

Once again and for the last time......you are in no position to dictate to anyone on this forum what to do. Although I do not agree with Odinson's treatment, your trolling is not needed to add to the situation.

Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. This is a private forum. If there are requirements to post that people do not agree with......they are free to move on. There is no equality here nor is there any of that nebulous concept of "posting rights" that so many forum assholes think they have. Get a fucking clue. The only "posting rights" anyone has around here or on any private forum, are the "posting rights" that the management grants. AND those "posting rights" can be granted on an individual basis if the administration so wishes. Sounds kinda discriminatory but there is nothing you can do about it because thats the way it is.

Look at this place like a private home.....you can allow in or NOT, anyone you choose.

And as far as PI goes, you've just shown that you cannot be trusted by talking about the personal info of that crazy fucker, little Eddie. Regardless of what a fucking shit rat he is, using his medical history to make one of your troll posts shows extremely poor form on your part.

Ever hear of the word "ethics", Joey? Maybe you should look it up?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Yeah we know......You ignore all the bullshit AND you never miss a chance to remind us that you do.  :laugh3:

If it gets under the cowardly little bullshitter's skin, I want the Seoul brother to keep it up. :thumbup:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview