Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

That Pathetic Coward odinson is Still Trying to Post Here Everyday

Started by Anonymous, July 22, 2016, 12:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"I find Odinson an extremely boring and predictable guy who needs a new act. He's gotta reinvent himself.

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/04/incredulous-gif.gif?gs=a">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

QuoteI find Odinson an extremely boring and predictable guy who needs a new act. He's gotta reinvent himself.

He needs to get a life.

Angry White Male

Immature for a moderator to even start a thread like this.

And Joe is correct, contrary to the little fags here that are nothing but followers and cannot form their own opinions...

If someone wants to post their pic, fine.  To continue on about a poster NOT wanting to post his pic, while he is effectively banned from here anyhow, speaks volumes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Immature for a moderator to even start a thread like this.

And Joe is correct, contrary to the little fags here that are nothing but followers and cannot form their own opinions...

If someone wants to post their pic, fine.  To continue on about a poster NOT wanting to post his pic, while he is effectively banned from here anyhow, speaks volumes.

That is a silly thing to say. Herman has little use for odinson and from what little I have read of odinson's posts, I cannot blame him for that.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"That is a silly thing to say.

Silly?

I don't see Odin posting ANYTHING here.  Do you?

Silly and immature for a Mod to go on and on about a poster that can't even post here.

Angry White Male

There's one rule of thumb that I like to live by, in the forum worlds...

It's unfair to continually speak of a poster in a negative form, when that poster has no method of posting a rebuttal, or even posting at all.

For a Mod to not know this, again, speaks volumes as to the intelligence of the "powers that be" here...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Silly?

Silly and immature for a Mod to go on and on about a poster that can't even post here.

It is silly to say Herman is a follower. I have seen some of odinson's posts. According to Herman, he wants to post here and still sends posts for approval. He has not figured it out yet his posts will not be approved? Herm would not have to tell me a second time my posts are not wanted. I would have been long gone.

Angry White Male

I don't give a fuck.  If Odinson is permabanned from here, it is NOT a Mods job to continue with immature taunts.

Again, speaks volumes to me of the actual leadership here, or lack thereof...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Silly?

It is silly to say Herman is a follower. I have seen some of odinson's posts. According to Herman, he wants to post here and still sends posts for approval. He has not figured it out yet his posts will not be approved? Herm would not have to tell me a second time my posts are not wanted. I would have been long gone.

Mel cannot handle his booze and posts the repetitive spam when he gets his drink on. I told odinson he can he only post here on my terms. He wants it on his terms, but he won't get it. Adios odinson, you cowardly bullshitter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Silly?

Herman is his own man..

Odinson is unoriginal troll who wastes too much time seeking attention on the internet..

I think he should be banned from every forum he is on..

It might force him to go out and get a real life.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"Adios odinson, you cowardly bullshitter.

Then leave it alone.

He cannot post here, and there is no reason for you to taunt him.

You want to play the power-tripping bully game, and continue the game?

Ban me, and see what fucking happens with your work load...

Renee

Once again Mel shows off and brags that the rules are for everyone but him.

When will the administration of the forum wake the fuck up?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"Once again Mel shows off and brags that the rules are for everyone but him.

You must be talking about your raw rude self?

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"Once again Mel shows off and brags that the rules are for everyone but him.

Fuck off you halfwit, little pervert.

Aren't you embarrassed that everyone thinks you're a retarded, creepy POS? A normal person wouldn't even show his face around here.......exactly how many forums have you been banned from for spamming your creepiness and deviance? Don't lie.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Fuck off you halfwit, little pervert.

Aren't you embarrassed that everyone thinks you're a retarded, creepy POS? A normal person wouldn't even show his face around here.......exactly how many forums have you been banned from for spamming your creepiness and deviance? Don't lie.

It's the internet slim. Who cares? You wish you were me.  :001_rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview