Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

That Pathetic Coward odinson is Still Trying to Post Here Everyday

Started by Anonymous, July 22, 2016, 12:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"Once again Mel shows off and brags that the rules are for everyone but him.

When will the administration of the forum wake the fuck up?

You must be talking about your raw rude self?

Fuck off you halfwit, little pervert.

Aren't you embarrassed that everyone thinks you're a retarded, creepy POS? A normal person wouldn't even show his face around here.......exactly how many forums have you been banned from for spamming your creepiness and deviance? Don't lie.

It's the internet slim. Who cares? You wish you were me.  :001_rolleyes:

Oh of course....who doesn't want a lobotomy and a surfboard. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"Once again Mel shows off and brags that the rules are for everyone but him.

Aren't you embarrassed that everyone thinks you're a retarded, creepy POS? A normal person wouldn't even show his face around here.......exactly how many forums have you been banned from for spamming your creepiness and deviance? Don't lie.

Tit for tat. I don't know. Bet it beats a gastric bypass any day of the week? Might be a good way to go for ya Renee.

Renee

Tit for tat. I don't know. Bet it beats a gastric bypass any day of the week? Might be a good way to go for ya Renee.

Still laboring under the "assumption" that you can get to me with weight lames?  :laugh3:

You obviously don't know me very well.

But keep trying anyway, with a little luck and if medical science ever perfects a brain transplant, maybe you'll get there.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Still laboring under the "assumption" that you can get to me with weight lames?  :laugh3:

But keep trying anyway, with a little luck and if medical science ever perfects a brain transplant, maybe you'll get there.

Consider my suggestion. Worked out for some. It would make you happy to be thin. I adore being in good shape.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"Adios odinson, you cowardly bullshitter.

Then leave it alone.

He cannot post here, and there is no reason for you to taunt him.

You want to play the power-tripping bully game, and continue the game?

Ban me, and see what fucking happens with your work load...

You just mind your own fucking business. If I want to send him a reminder that he is wasting his time, I will fucking do it. Just like you keep reminding us about oscar, evs and mimi.

Shut your frickin mouth and stop telling me what to do. You're lucky we put up with you.

Renee

Consider my suggestion. Worked out for some. It would make you happy to be thin. I adore being in good shape.

You have no clue what kind of physical condition I'm in.

Besides anyone activity courting a nasty case of melanoma as you seem to be has no business lecturing anyone on health.

Check that dried up leather hide of yours for suspicions moles. It could save your unproductive life.

Twenty Dollars

Besides anyone activity courting a nasty case of melanoma as you seem to be has no business lecturing anyone on health.

Check that dried up leather hide of yours for suspicions moles. It could save your unproductive life.

Tit for tat slim. Judging by the number of double chins as depicted in your photo, tells most about you struggle with fat. No need to post it again. I can only assume it's harder where you live. The land of Fettachini Alfredo, double cheese burgers. Was hubby a fat guy too? Regarding my health, I take good care. Bet you've never left New Jersey?

Anonymous

Tit for tat slim. Judging by the number of double chins as depicted in your photo, tells most about you struggle with fat. No need to post it again. I can only assume it's harder where you live. The land of Fettachini Alfredo, double cheese burgers. Was hubby a fat guy too? Regarding my health, I take good care. Bet you've never left New Jersey?

Did your not see the pictures she posted from Florida?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Did your not see the pictures she posted from Florida?

Fash you are really sweet. Seen em.

Renee

Yeah I'll bet you do.....that's why you look just like the Peking ducks I see hanging in the windows on Mott St. in NYC. :laugh3:

Dude, I've seen old luggage that has healthier looking skin than you.

Anonymous

Yeah I'll bet you do.....that's why you look just like the Peking ducks I see hanging in the windows on Mott St. in NYC. :laugh3:

And I will bet anything that luggage has better comprehension skills than TD.

Twenty Dollars

My skin will out live your over worked fat laden heart. Dollar to a dime heart disease is BIG in New Jersey? Ask the Govoneor.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"My skin will out live your over worked fat laden heart. Dollar to a dime heart disease is BIG in New Jersey? Ask the Govoneor.

You have no clue as to the condition of my heart. That's an "assumption". Remember that word, Skippy?

But anyone looking at you can see that your skin's time is just about up. It's already damaged beyond repair.....just ask any dermatologist. Most of them would take one look at you and see nothing but dollar signs. :laugh3:

Head to foot you're the color of a turd, which ironically, is most fitting.

Unlike you I have beautiful skin. I get compliments on it all the time.....and I always have. I also get told all the time how young I look, while you look like you're in disparate need of a good rub down with saddle soap. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"My skin will out live your over worked fat laden heart. Dollar to a dime heart disease is BIG in New Jersey? Ask the Govoneor.

You have no clue as to the condition of my heart. That's an "assumption". Remember that word, Skippy?

But anyone looking at you can see that your skin's time is just about up. It's already damaged beyond repair.....just ask any dermatologist. Most of them would take one look at you and see nothing but dollar signs. :laugh3:

Head to foot you're the color of a turd, which ironically, is most fitting.

Unlike you I have beautiful skin. I get compliments on it all the time.....and I always have. I also get told all the time how young I look, while you look like you're in disparate need of a good rub down with saddle soap. :laugh3:

Since when did double chins and rolley polley bodies become attractive? Who's jiving who now? Tit for tat

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview