The best topic

Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Permban me...

Started by Odinson, September 06, 2016, 09:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well fuck off then  :laugh3:

Well aren't you clever.

How many times did you try to read Mein Kampf before you gave up over the fact that there were too many multisyllabic words?

Aryan

And stop hiding your online status you faggot.

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Seems like someone's alt to me, who wont dare oppose me with their original account....... I hate that sort of cowardly shit.

Unless its Renee's f-at feeder husband.   :laugh:

Who would dare oppose you? ac_lmfao

Get a grip son, you ain't nothin but a little stain.

I assure you, I'm no alt. I don't play games.

Who gives a fuck who you are faggot, you clearly miss Renee's morbidly obese ass...   try searching some cake forums, I'm sure there's a pretty good chance you'll come across her.    :laugh:

You're the one that asked for an introduction sonny. You're little skinny skinnhead ass is way out of it's league here.

You little cowardly fucks are all alike. You talk like you can handle yourself but your lack of anything resembling grey matter limits you to a few keyboard grunts and farts.

You go right ahead and give your best, this should be entertaining as you flounder and throw inane insults like the 5 year old that you are. Obviously you have grown bold beating up on hapless morons like Twenty Droolers. Lets see what you can do with someone who is more than a match for your childlike ass.

Hey listen princess, you're the one with your panties in a bunch, and seemingly an issue with me.  

So what is it that makes you feel threatened?  Is it my beliefs?  Or perhaps my intelligence?  Come on, share with the board what seems to rile you so much about my handsome Aryan self.   :laugh3:

Your "intelligence"????

Professional comedian you are? :laugh3: I had no idea Nazi's had a sense of humor.

How do you do it? How do you come off so amusing when you have so little to work with?

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"And stop hiding your online status you faggot.

What am I hiding, dipshit?

What's the matter, isn't the fact that I'm right here ragging on your useless ass enough for you?

Are you going to cry now? That would be about right for you.

Odinson

Females like ShenLi force a man to be what he is not.

I wanted to be just a workman.

Aryan

So this try hard Wulf faggot just dodges and dives without ever answering a question, how tiresome.

I'll try one last time.  

What is your problem you old faggot?

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So this try hard Wulf faggot just dodges and dives without ever answering a question, how tiresome.

I'll try one last time.  

No problem at all. I just don't like you.

You're an asshole and your whole tribe of BF shit rats are assholes too and I don't like assholes. In fact, I don't know many people that do. Is there a rule against that?

You're one of those little whiny, tantrum throwing rats who thinks he has "posting rights" simply because you filled out a profile. You're a little choad who thinks he's been wronged because you ran afoul of a mod and got slapped for it. You need big cup of STFU poured down your white trash throat.

Odinson

The marines he claims to be, are nothing but metrosexual mamas boys...

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So this try hard Wulf faggot just dodges and dives without ever answering a question, how tiresome.

I'll try one last time.  

You're an asshole and your whole tribe of BF shit rats are assholes too and I don't like assholes. In fact, I don't know many people that do. Is there a rule against that?

You're one of those little whiny, tantrum throwing rats who thinks he has "posting rights" simply because you filled out a profile. You're a little choad who thinks he's been wronged because you ran afoul of a mod and got slapped for it. You need big cup of STFU poured down your white trash throat.

Ok you dont like me, and I dont like you, so now what?   :laugh:    

I've obviously done or said something to upset you in the past...  :empathy:

As for your favourite f,at mod, she's gone, so get over it big boy.

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"The marines he claims to be, are nothing but metrosexual mamas boys...

Look bullet stopper, the blue helmet, retard jamboree has been cancelled. Find some other corner of the net to take a shit.

Wulf

I'll try one last time.  

Ok you dont like me, and I dont like you, so now what?   :laugh:    

I've obviously done or said something to upset you in the past...  :empathy:

As for your favourite f,at mod, she's gone, so get over it big boy.

Even if Renee were here it would make no difference. In fact you might end up thanking her for keeping me from shredding your crybaby, tea bagging, ass.

Wouldn't that be something?

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"The marines he claims to be, are nothing but metrosexual mamas boys...

Look bullet stopper, the blue helmet, retard jamboree has been cancelled. Find some other corner of the net to take a shit.

I lied about that...

I cant actually observe peeps getting killed without doing something about it..

I will intervene... And the guys I´m with will intervene..

A couple of years in prison for not following orders...

Its good for not going into hell for not acting when you can.

Aryan

So far you've done fuck all except for blow hot air and steam out of your ass?   :laugh:  

Are you gonna up your game anytime soon or does it take a few days for an old fucker like you to warm up?

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"

I lied about that...

No shit?

What else have you lied about, Fin Boy?

Aryan

Quote from: "Odinson"

I lied about that...

No shit?

What else have you lied about, Fin Boy?

I'm pretty sure you're lying about being a heterosexual male, but time will tell I suppose.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview