The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What would YOU queue for?

Started by Bricktop, September 18, 2016, 02:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

I'd queue for tickets to a favourite rock performer.

I'd queue to go through airport security.

I'd queue to pay for groceries.

I'd queue for ordering at a bistro.

I'd queue for access to an ATM.

But I would NOT queue for a godamn phone.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/09/16/article-P-8373e159-3d06-4b78-b074-b28b43aefc63-4Nb9l7W3r1ba33c6463f77ef5d44-988_634x356.jpg">

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"I'd queue for tickets to a favourite rock performer.

I'd queue to go through airport security.

I'd queue to pay for groceries.

I'd queue for ordering at a bistro.

I'd queue for access to an ATM.

But I would NOT queue for a godamn phone.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/09/16/article-P-8373e159-3d06-4b78-b074-b28b43aefc63-4Nb9l7W3r1ba33c6463f77ef5d44-988_634x356.jpg">

ac_toofunny

IRISH KAM

The first 2 posters would only Q for a T.icket to enter the Blue Oyster Bar .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

GORDY GAMBINO

what eva the fuck that is ya stoopid fucken mick
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

IRISH KAM

GIMPY GAM u know exactly what the Blue Oyster Bar is ya fool .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

I wait in line so often I'm used to it.

@realAzhyaAryola

I'll fall in line for a vaccine or potion to give to all I care about that will leave them disease-free for life so that they will pass away in the winter of their lives from nothing but old age or natural causes.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'll fall in line for a vaccine or potion to give to all I care about that will leave them disease-free for life so that they will pass away in the winter of their lives from nothing but old age or natural causes.

The sentiment if selfless Azhya, but, wouldn't they have to wait in line themselves for a vaccination..

Nobody can wait in line for me to get a flu shot.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"GIMPY GAM u know exactly what the Blue Oyster Bar is ya fool .

explain mr knows everything
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Gallium

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'll fall in line for a vaccine or potion to give to all I care about that will leave them disease-free for life so that they will pass away in the winter of their lives from nothing but old age or natural causes.

The sentiment if selfless Azhya, but, wouldn't they have to wait in line themselves for a vaccination..

You actually trust a flu shot Fash? I don't trust them and never will. Hand sanitiser does the trick. I also hardly ever get the flu. I guess it's the hand sanitiser!  :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

You actually trust a flu shot Fash? I don't trust them and never will. Hand sanitiser does the trick. I also hardly ever get the flu. I guess it's the hand sanitiser!  :wink:

My company wants us getting our annual free flu shots. I have concerns about it, but I usually get the needle anyway.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE