The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

WARNING DO YOUSE JOHNNY FOREIGNER NOT WANT TO GET SHOT IN THE STREET OR GET 99 YEAR LISTEN TO ME THE ASIA EXPERT ADVISER

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, October 17, 2016, 02:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Foreign workers should boycott nations that do not abide by western standards of living.

That includes Saudi Arabia and Libya.

Without foreign workers, their economies would collapse.

But until such time, foreigners should stop thinking that the laws of the country they are in do not apply to them.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"The easiest way to do that is to stay out of their countries.

If they cannot abide by the local laws, that's the only decision..

The consequences of going there and not obeying local laws are severe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"The easiest way to do that is to stay out of their countries.

I would never step foot in any country with.a Muslim majority.

GORDY GAMBINO

As I said to the slope youse love us when we spend big money but as soon as farang do crime youse get all pissed off. Same same as a fucken African blacky from Nigeria I hate them cunts. Now just imagine being born black...what a stigmatism.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I would never step foot in any country with a Muslim majority.

Fuck, France and the Netherlands are bad enogh.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I met this Irish cunt who later went on to getting caught trying to sell 1 kg of pot.

MINIMUM 50 YEARS GUILTY PLEA MAYBE 99 YEARS. MIGHT AS WELL BE 5 FUCKEN MILLION YERAS.

He's an idiot and deserves what is coming to him for being stupid. And this is coming from a guy who made home made hooch in Saudi Arabia.

Don't they look the other way in foreigner compounds?