The best topic

Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I miss Renn!

Started by JOE, October 26, 2016, 04:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Come on Fash, Renee is thoroughly unpleasant and deserves the abuse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Come on Fash, Renee is thoroughly unpleasant and deserves the abuse.

SCOUSE, we are both adults and entitled to our own opinions..

I like Renee very much, she is an intelligent woman and I want her to return..

You are welcome to disagree with me.

Aryan

Good, cos I do.   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Good, cos I do.   ac_biggrin

There you go..

We both know that trying to change a person's opinion of someone is futile.

Aryan

Yep usually, unless the people in question reconcile their differences.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Where is the fat twat anyway? Wasn't she meant to be going into fat camp to shed a few stone...

She went on a Caribbean cruise with her new bf Colin Farrell.

Aryan

I hope it was all you can eat or the guy is gonna be substantially out of pocket...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I hope it was all you can eat or the guy is gonna be substantially out of pocket...

Is Farrell a big eater? I didn't know that about him. :wink:

Aryan

I dont think there would be any food left for him!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I dont think there would be any food left for him!

You think the Filipino staff would eat it all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I like Renee very much, she is an intelligent woman

That she is.

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Where is the fat twat anyway? Wasn't she meant to be going into fat camp to shed a few stone...

I'd enlarge the Aushwitz gas chamber to supermarket size and tug boat that fat slut in and gas that fucken loud mouthed bitch.

Hey, mutton head; there's no call for talk like that. You and Renee haven't conversed for want; 2 maybe 3 years??? Jesus, I had no idea you were still that starved for her attention. :laugh3:

BTW, for a guy that looks like a wife beating version of Humpty-Dumpty, you have an awfully big mouth.  :laugh3: If I were you I'd just STFU and tend to my potatoes. Personally I think your time would be better spent filling out that government paperwork so that your mail order "ting-tong" can stay for more than 3 months at a time. Also better check for any health code violations. I'm sure even an out of the way place like OZ has rules and regs against keeping imported livestock in your home. What's the matter, not enough sheep in Australia for you?

Presumably a female of the standard of Renee is all a shriveled up old twat like you can get, hence the obsessive white knighting.   ac_lmfao

You really shouldn't have gone there, little guy. We all know the caliber of women you brits get and scousers almost without exception, get the bottom of the barrel chavs.

NO doubt the last bitch you had looked something like this.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/08/30/article-2195839-14C0DD3A000005DC-289_634x796.jpg">

So how many shots of old crow did it take to get her to open up her hairy legs?  :laugh3:

Bricktop

Well, THAT took care of lunch...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Well, THAT took care of lunch...

IT sure did.

Aryan

I used to love the chav/scally look on females when I was in my 20's, only the good looking ones though...

http://keyassets-p2.timeincuk.net/wp/prod/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2007/11/00000127b-mosssy.jpg">