The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

2016-2017 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, October 27, 2016, 07:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

We let the Sharks beat us!? :ohmy:  :thumbdown:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"We let the Sharks beat us!? :ohmy:  :thumbdown:

Johnny Gaudreau is playing good lately..

He's half Filipino Azhya..

Half Filipinos make good hockey players, just like your sons.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Good to know, Fash.

Why did our boys go away for vacation to the beach for an entire week of sun, fun, and shagging? Now they are soft. They went to the west coast and lost each game to the west coast teams, Sharks, Kings, Ducks. Sheesh!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Calgary has won ten in a row.

ac_biggrin

@realAzhyaAryola

A winning streak of ten in a row should boost their morale. They ought to capitalize on that momentum. Good luck, Flames!
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

It has been so many years since the Flames made the playoffs.

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=200]WE LET THE PREDATORS BEAT US!!!??? IT'S THAT DAMN ONE WEEK BEACH BREAK AND SHAGGING! DAMN![/size]
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Oh that's too bad Azhya..

Calgary's ten game winning streak came to an end against Boston.

@realAzhyaAryola

That's okay, Fash. They'll come back most likely.

The Caps are the first team in the NHL to clinch a playoff spot. Woohoo!
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Calgary defeated Los Angeles 5-2 on Saturday..

They should make the playoffs this year.

Anonymous

Toronto will make the playoffs this year too.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Toronto barely made it.

Yay, Toronto made the playoffs.

@realAzhyaAryola

:nhl_checking:

Last year, for the 2015-2016 season, for the first time since the 1969-70 season, the Stanley Cup Playoffs were contested entirely south of the 49th parallel.

16 teams make it to the playoffs. This year, 5 Canadian teams made it to the playoffs and I list them in their order in the league standings:

No. 7 - Canadiens

No. 10 - Oilers

No. 11 - Senators

No. 12 - Flames

No. 15 - Maple Leafs

Good luck to all these Canadian teams! No need to mention the number 1 team, eh? Hehe. The number 1 team in the league standings never left that spot all year. I sure hope we get to hoist the cup soon. May the Gods of Hockey favor us this year.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola":nhl_checking:

Last year, for the 2015-2016 season, for the first time since the 1969-70 season, the Stanley Cup Playoffs were contested entirely south of the 49th parallel.

16 teams make it to the playoffs. This year, 5 Canadian teams made it to the playoffs and I list them in their order in the league standings:

No. 7 - Canadiens

No. 10 - Oilers

No. 11 - Senators

No. 12 - Flames

No. 15 - Maple Leafs

Good luck to all these Canadian teams! No need to mention the number 1 team, eh? Hehe. The number 1 team in the league standings never left that spot all year. I sure hope we get to hoist the cup soon. May the Gods of Hockey favor us this year.

It's going to be so nice seeing Calgary in the playoffs.