The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

welcome Not Freud/caskur

Started by Anonymous, November 10, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

fleamailman

("...I think I've introduced caskur before like this, but no harm in introducing her here too I suppose..." went the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

the goblin felt it only fair to tell the truth and explain then, that queen bot, alias caskur here, doesn't in fact do her own housework, no she has a couple of dark nubian topless manservants to attend to her each and every whim as they take it in turns to gently rub in those delicate scented oils before she dips naked into that deep hot roman bath while the blindfolded soprano sings to her of her unrivalled beauty, "...I am sorry o great queen but I just thought that all this pretence to being some dud ordinary australian housewife had to end somewhere, otherwise pinocchio could create a forest from it, but I know that your friends will still love you even now they know for sure, and love you no less for having graced their simple lives with your refined but licentious exquisite divinity I imagine..." said the goblin only with the caskur's welfare at heart

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l18/fleamailman/marilyn_monroe_niagara_zps04e13c01.png">

caskur

Quote from: "fleamailman"("...I think I've introduced caskur before like this, but no harm in introducing her here too I suppose..." went the goblin)

repost from elsewhere

the goblin felt it only fair to tell the truth and explain then, that queen bot, alias caskur here, doesn't in fact do her own housework, no she has a couple of dark nubian topless manservants to attend to her each and every whim as they take it in turns to gently rub in those delicate scented oils before she dips naked into that deep hot roman bath while the blindfolded soprano sings to her of her unrivalled beauty, "...I am sorry o great queen but I just thought that all this pretence to being some dud ordinary australian housewife had to end somewhere, otherwise pinocchio could create a forest from it, but I know that your friends will still love you even now they know for sure, and love you no less for having graced their simple lives with your refined but licentious exquisite divinity I imagine..." said the goblin only with the caskur's welfare at heart

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l18/fleamailman/marilyn_monroe_niagara_zps04e13c01.png">

Bra1n threw the Queen out in exile fleamailman... He is being bullheaded. I too suffer the same condition...

This was his last PM to me... now he is stuck with those dreadful bores at 3rd Rail, he hardly makes a post...

Quote Bra1n: "I know you cannot reply to this (which is a good thing because no reply is needed) but if you ever want to post here again, these are the conditions I have set out in order for you to do so.

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=13366.msg194405#msg194405">http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?top ... #msg194405">http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=13366.msg194405#msg194405

You can apologize to the mods guest room thread for taking up our time in chasing after you and having to check/edit all your posts when you were blatantly disregarding our warnings and rules.

You can undo what you did but you can apologize to the forum, Pickles and Poofer for using images that were out of bounds and against the rules of this forum in the same guest room thread as well.

If you want to post here, you need to follow OUR rules, not yours. I don't care if you think it's unfair or favoritism or anything else. No argument or debate about this will be entertained. It's our way or the highway.

Only if (1) you apologize to all interested parties, (2) disavow using the images of Poofer and Pickles family/acquaintances (and family members of any other poster that hasn't already been posted and widely circulated) and (3) are sincere about it, will you be allowed back here. Otherwise, see you in 2020 or 2030."

I would NEVER in a million and one years apologize to people I consider lower than shark shit...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

caskur

Sorry you cannot share in the drama... maybe with time and grooming... You can only live in hope!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

fleamailman

("...one should never be where one does not belong nor that which one isn't..." smiled the goblin again thinking back, adding "...for all your faults you're a honest person when you post, whereas me I could never be myself here like that, not here nor elsewhere, no I would only be looking over my shoulder, naah better my anonymity still, but you show me what I could have been had I been otherwse, being my debt to you as it were...")

RW

Quote from: "caskur"Sorry you cannot share in the drama... maybe with time and grooming... You can only live in hope!~

I'm not the least bit interested.  I know it's not Fash's favourite thing and I appreciate Fash enough to respect her wishes. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

caskur

Quote from: "fleamailman"("...one should never be where one does not belong nor that which one isn't..." smiled the goblin again thinking back, adding "...for all your faults you're a honest person when you post, whereas me I could never be myself here like that, not here nor elsewhere, no I would only be looking over my shoulder, naah better my anonymity still, but you show me what I could have been had I been otherwse, being my debt to you as it were...")

Remember,  "Fortune favours the brave",

audentes Fortuna adiuvat

Be brave!~
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "caskur"Sorry you cannot share in the drama... maybe with time and grooming... You can only live in hope!~

I'm not the least bit interested.  I know it's not Fash's favourite thing and I appreciate Fash enough to respect her wishes. :)

Hello Ms RW, who are you and why should I care what you're interested in?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yay!  Cross forum drama!

I would really prefer no cross forum drama.

RW

Quote from: "caskur"

You shouldn't care what I'm interested in but it would be cool if you were respectful of what Fash is interested in.
Beware of Gaslighters!

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Oberon keeps shooting his big ignorant mouth off. It's only natural for others like me to chime in to defend.

I for one was perfectly happy to post here without bringing any past drama from elsewhere.

Why is it women feel the need to bring it up when other women do the defending yet the perpetrator gets away with slagging off others like he's immune?

I think its best if people are treated equally and just because Oberon is packed with an extra leg, short as it is, it's OK for him to disparage other places you don't care for.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

You shouldn't care what I'm interested in but it would be cool if you were respectful of what Fash is interested in.

Isn't that what we're here for... to meet other people and swap ideas and share?

Go preach to the one who brings other places here first... then I'll take you seriously otherwise it just looks like you're having a go.... btw, I was talking with fleamailman... and you butt in. why did you do that,...hmmm?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Oberon keeps shooting his big ignorant mouth off. It's only natural for others like me to chime in to defend.

I for one was perfectly happy to post here without bringing any past drama from elsewhere.

Why is it women feel the need to bring it up when other women do the defending yet the perpetrator gets away with slagging off others like he's immune?

I think its best if people are treated equally and just because Oberon is packed with an extra leg, short as it is, it's OK for him to disparage other places you don't care for.

Caskur, you do bring up TRF, past forums and past battles frequently..

I would prefer to keep this at TRF.

RW

Isn't that what we're here for... to meet other people and swap ideas and share?

Go preach to the one who brings other places here first... then I'll take you seriously otherwise it just looks like you're having a go.... btw, I was talking with fleamailman... and you butt in. why did you do that,...hmmm?

I'm not one to wait for an invitation to comment.  Conversations aren't exclusive on this forum.  If you wish to speak to others uninterrupted, there is a private messaging option.  

Speaking of private messaging, you have no idea what I say to others behind closed doors but given my penchant for wearing the serious pants around these parts, I'd take me seriously if I were you.  That's not a threat of future flaming to come or anything like that (I'm not very good at it to be honest).  I just think someone who is new to a place should show respect for the owner's wishes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

fleamailman

("...yes but it's not too hard to follow though..." intervened the goblin in a comforting tone,  before adding "...just think of it as basically posters you don't know dramatizing stuff you don't understand to those who aren't even listening, so one then puts on the kettle, returns a few posts later with one's beverage of choice, and notes that it's the same thing still, or the same thing all over again, depending on whether one has read the new posts yet, simply it's reassuring in its continuity I guess...", at which point the goblin slipped off to see if the kettle had boiled yet, he would return shortly he promised)