Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hey youse chinks

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 07, 2013, 09:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

I just couldn't stop laughing when a country that can't even feed it's own people dare to threaten another country that can alone destroy every single nation on this planet.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
He was being mean to Fash though. ;)

Ok.  :)

He couldn't possibly have been referring to me Odie. Everyone knows that I am sweeter than fucking sugar. ;)  8-)  :lol:

You are a goddamn female version of me.  :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"I just couldn't stop laughing when a country that can't even feed it's own people dare to threaten another country that can alone destroy every single nation on this planet.

USA has enough nukes to turn this planet into a radioactive wasteland, stockpiled.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"I just couldn't stop laughing when a country that can't even feed it's own people dare to threaten another country that can alone destroy every single nation on this planet.

USA has enough nukes to turn this planet into a radioactive wasteland, stockpiled.

The US won't even need any to take on the entire world.  8-)

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"

USA is practically a natural fortress and they have the most modern technology and military-doctrines.

Plus the support of Germany, France and the UK.

Odinson

He couldn't possibly have been referring to me Odie. Everyone knows that I am sweeter than fucking sugar. ;)  8-)  :lol:

You are a goddamn female version of me.  :lol:

I"m seeing that more and more all the time handsome.

:lol: Asian queen.

Zetsu

It seems ridiculous for sure, but the North has big balls and they are desparate. Some of the provocations they have carried out against the South and Japan show that desparation and instability.

It just shows how rediculous true communism can be, with the Cuban missile crisis, cultral revolution and now this, I can kind of understand why the US would spend so much money and risk so many lives in the name of democracy.

Odinson

USA is practically a natural fortress and they have the most modern technology and military-doctrines.

All declining, broke Western countries. China will own all their sorry asses in the future.

It´s like all the top militaries are preparing for a major conflict. They are stockpiling weapons.

Zetsu

This just proves how foolish NK's actions where, assuming if their ICBMs doesn't end up falling back from the sky and end up landing on Kim Jong Um's backyard, they'll most likely be wiped out by the US's anti air missile shield near the Asia pacific region.

Odinson

All declining, broke Western countries. China will own all their sorry asses in the future.

It´s like all the top militaries are preparing for a major conflict. They are stockpiling weapons.

Isn't that a pleasant thought. We'll continue this discussion tomorrow where we left off.

G'night my handsome Nordic Gawd. :)

Sleep tight, my beautiful asian goddess. :)

Odinson

This just proves how foolish NK's actions where, assuming if their ICBMs doesn't end up falling back from the sky and end up landing on Kim Jong Um's backyard, they'll most likely be wiped out by the US's anti air missile shield near the Asia pacific region.

North-Koreans are like children. They don´t even have HD-quality broadcasts. ;)

Anonymous

Even if they did all they would receive are the current Kim, his late father and his divine grandfather.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"you think?

i dont want yer to think i need reliable evidence not the musings of a fucken nymphomaniac chinky that devours nigger cawk, cos so far thats all we got. ;)

Don't talk about Fash like that; she's a nice person. :lol:

I thought GORDY GAMBINO was talking about you and not me..

It was a very hurtful thing to say.

:cry:

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Even if they did all they would receive are the current Kim, his late father and his divine grandfather.

And anti-US cartoons.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

And anti-US cartoons.

I would like to see some NK TV for a laugh.

There you go, beautiful.