The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'm a bit worried about CC Lafemme.

Started by Bricktop, December 06, 2016, 06:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"You got it. That's the word ..  "enthusiasm"  ... it just ain't been there for a while

I  have not been putting anything into anything for some time now  ... too much utter crap here and in my life

I've been just haphazardly been  pot-shoting the odd post here and there  ... not my style .. don't like myself that way ... best I just drop off the radar

Likely will make a post or two now and then just to let y'all know I haven't gone over the cliff

You are one of the main reasons I like posting here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"You got it. That's the word ..  "enthusiasm"  ... it just ain't been there for a while

I  have not been putting anything into anything for some time now  ... too much utter crap here and in my life

I've been just haphazardly been  pot-shoting the odd post here and there  ... not my style .. don't like myself that way ... best I just drop off the radar

Likely will make a post or two now and then just to let y'all know I haven't gone over the cliff

I hope it's a lot more than that cc la femme..

You are a unique poster and we will not be the same without you.

:sad:

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Oberon"I hate to say I told you so...no, wait. I TOLD you so.

Actually, I TOLD YOU SO.

Your memory fails you yet again.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "SCOUSE"CC I was only kidding about the joooo shit!  ac_crying

She wasn't.

You dumb fuck.

She will saw yo cawk off and shove up yo arse and not even say Merry Xmas scouse git.

cc I outed 2 weeks ago as a Mossad agent.

She has experience especially with cawks.

Maybe she give that cheesy cawk a trim first all kosher.

Youre fucken dead man walking. ac_beating

Even I don't fuck with her.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Oberon"I hate to say I told you so...no, wait. I TOLD you so.

Actually, I TOLD YOU SO.

Your memory fails you yet again.

Nope.  Yours does.  I'll show you tomorrow.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

But you DO fuck with the wrong people...

Angry White Male

Many have come, and many have gone throughout the years, for a variety of reasons.  You've posted for a long time, but the forums they are a changin', and not always for the better, IMHO.

All the best, CC.

Maybe one day we'll run into each other on Marine...  I'll be the good looking, Germanic, blonde haired, blue eyed dude in a black ragtop 'Stang.  I'll keep an eye out for you also, oh yes I will...    ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Creeper.

ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

I still remember the day that I caused CC to lose her shit!

I wasn't good...  I was Golden!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

But you DO fuck with the wrong people...

">https://youtu.be/3op_y4MXABk  ac_razz
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"Creeper.

ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

I still remember the day that I caused CC to lose her shit!

I wasn't good...  I was Golden!

whahahahahahaha

ACE EFFORT FUCKEN EPIC

555  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Ya!  I thought the Jews were kinda 'fun loving' people!

And she imagined me as some sort of an SS soldier, in full uniform, coming to get her to load her up on the train!  To the point where she was going to order a hit on me!

Not a very peaceful Jew, is she!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Your contribution to this board or any other will be missed.