Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

GAFE MALOW ! GAFE MALOW GAFE !

Started by Gary Oak, March 09, 2013, 10:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

I was in this coffee shop in Hong Kong about a dozen or so years ago and the half owner of this coffeeshop was a short five footish obviously gay chinese guy. Well I was doing a crossword and finished my first coffee,then snapped my fingers and yelled " GAFE MALOW ! GAFE MALOW GAFE ! with a second snap of my fingers. well this little homo started jumping up and down screaming "get out ! get out! "  " FUCK OFF FUCK OFF ! " and this went on for several minutes while I waited for my second cup which I did get finally.. it was really funny :lol:

GAFE MALOW ! GAFE MALOW GAFE ! in cantonese means by the way COFFEE MONKEY !snap COFFEE MONKEY COFFEE ! snap

you really need to snap your fingers at the correct time for maximum effect  :lol:

I did it right in front of his staff which probably is what pushed him over the edge. I mean like he completely lost it   :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I was in this coffee shop in Hong Kong about a dozen or so years ago and the half owner of this coffeeshop was a short five footish obviously gay chinese guy. Well I was doing a crossword and finished my first coffee,then snapped my fingers and yelled " GAFE MALOW ! GAFE MALOW GAFE ! with a second snap of my fingers. well this little homo started jumping up and down screaming "get out ! get out! "  " FUCK OFF FUCK OFF ! " and this went on for several minutes while I waited for my second cup which I did get finally.. it was really funny :lol:

Being rude to servers is not funny Gary...bad boy.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I was in this coffee shop in Hong Kong about a dozen or so years ago and the half owner of this coffeeshop was a short five footish obviously gay chinese guy. Well I was doing a crossword and finished my first coffee,then snapped my fingers and yelled " GAFE MALOW ! GAFE MALOW GAFE ! with a second snap of my fingers. well this little homo started jumping up and down screaming "get out ! get out! "  " FUCK OFF FUCK OFF ! " and this went on for several minutes while I waited for my second cup which I did get finally.. it was really funny :lol:

Being rude to servers is not funny Gary...bad boy.

Fashionista is getting mad.  ;)

Romero

Gary is such an ass. I'd like to see him try to pull a stunt like this with someone more his size.

Odinson

I got my attitude from the military.

I have the big size fear factor and I usually get the real order for free.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I got my attitude from the military.

I have the big size fear factor and I usually get the real order for free.

Intimidation works, that's for sure. However, what do you think of what Oak did? If I worked there I wouldn't have put up with that.

I don´t degrade the servant-people... I flirt with them. Not the dudes though. :)

I overhead this indian-couple degrading and treating one of the waitresses badly at a restaurant called "Valentinia" some years back...

I just asked them to remove themselves from the restaurant.

Indians are nasty and pompous.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Intimidation works, that's for sure. However, what do you think of what Oak did? If I worked there I wouldn't have put up with that.

I don´t degrade the servant-people... I flirt with them. Not the dudes though. :)

I overhead this indian-couple degrading and treating one of the waitresses badly at a restaurant called "Valentinia" some years back...

I just asked them to remove themselves from the restaurant.

Indians are nasty and pompous.

Some Indian guys are really hawt.

From a females point of view. ;)

The women are sexy. Like Aishawarya Rai.

Odinson

Some Indian guys are really hawt.

From a females point of view. ;)

The women are sexy. Like Aishawarya Rai.

Even I acknowledge how pretty some Indian women are. Shilpa Shetty is another one.

India has some kind of "face-limit" in TV-shows and movies.

Odinson

Even I acknowledge how pretty some Indian women are. Shilpa Shetty is another one.

India has some kind of "face-limit" in TV-shows and movies.

Like a beauty minimum standard?

Yes. I heard of it some years ago from an indian woman.

Gary Oak

GAFE MALOW ! GAFE MALOW GAFE ! in cantonese means by the way COFFEE MONKEY !snap COFFEE MONKEY COFFEE ! snap

you really need to snap your fingers at the correct time for maximum effect  :lol:

I did it right in front of his staff which probably is what pushed him over the edge. I mean like he completely lost it   :D

Will you two go and get a room FFS ! You have digressed off topic as always. Look at this hilarious episode from my stay in Hong Kong. I know it's not politically correct to treat fags like this but hey. Can't a guy have a laugh once in a while ? :lol:

Gary Oak

He did not get my order wrong the first time or even after the GAFE MALOW ! snap GAFE MALOW GAFE ! snap" comment. He is a good little coffee monkey

Anonymous

The title of this thread should be obnoxious asshole in a coffee shop.

Gary Oak

How do you say  "coffee monkey"  in Korean ?

Zetsu

Lets just hope that store ower is an asshole.
Permanently off his rocker

Gary Oak

I wouldn't say he was an asshole but he was very irritatingly gay. The way he walked and talked. actually I used to joke with a previous British worker who had a great sense of humour there all the time and forgot that this new guy wasn't him