The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

GAFE MALOW ! GAFE MALOW GAFE !

Started by Gary Oak, March 09, 2013, 10:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Let's not digress from the topic of this thread :D

Don't worry, were not going to forget that you hate Hong Kongers and you often act like an ass.

Gary Oak

Hong Kongers hate everybody but not only do clueless cunts like Romero not care about that these losers don't even know it

Gary Oak

I wish Hornhung Virgin worked at a coffee shop :D

Gary Oak

His adjective tirades at the cash register would probably get him fired pronto. He must work in a job where they hide him away so he can't embarass himself or his employer

Odinson

I wonder how many times some asianmen have ejaculated into Gary Oaks coffee.. Or roasted his bread in their buttcracks.

Gary Oak

Not as often as they have done to yours

Gary Oak

Real Woman  called me a bully  which reminded me of this story :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Real Woman  called me a bully  which reminded me of this story :D

I forgot about this thread Gary Oak.

Rambo Wong

You obvious have shite for brain Gary Choking a Chicken. How many hate motivate lying threads have you posts you racist, sinophobic, f*cked in the head conspiracy theory nutcase troll cyber bully LIAR. Only a degenerated arsewipe cyber bully LOSER like you Gary Choking a Chicken would keep up with your hate motivate lies for so long on several threads on two forums.

What is the matter Gary Choking a Chicken? You can dish lie insults but a racist, sinophobic, f*cked in the head conspiracy theory nutcase troll cyber bully degenerate LIAR like you can't take it

Odinson

Gary Oak

Rambo should call Harold Anderson about his virginity issues.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Rambo should call Harold Anderson about his virginity issues.

:roll:

Rambo Wong

You obvious have shite for brain Gary Choking a Chicken. How many hate motivate lying threads have you posts you racist, sinophobic, f*cked in the head conspiracy theory nutcase troll cyber bully LIAR. Only a degenerated arsewipe cyber bully LOSER like you Gary Choking a Chicken would keep up with your hate motivate lies for so long on several threads on two forums.

What is the matter Gary Choking a Chicken? You can dish lie insults but a racist, sinophobic, f*cked in the head conspiracy theory nutcase troll cyber bully degenerate LIAR like you can't take it

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"You obvious have shite for brain Gary Choking a Chicken. How many hate motivate lying threads have you posts you racist, sinophobic, f*cked in the head conspiracy theory nutcase troll cyber bully LIAR. Only a degenerated arsewipe cyber bully LOSER like you Gary Choking a Chicken would keep up with your hate motivate lies for so long on several threads on two forums.

Get a desperate crack addict whore and lose you fucking cherry virginboy!!