The best topic

Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: California's Disatrous Liberal Policies

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on December 12, 2023, 08:17:50 PMI only see black people drive the 300 and they are low quality pieces of shit that routinely breakdown the second the warranty runs out.
Aint that the truth. They are pieces of shit.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

A Democrat politician in San Francisco claimed that capitalism is to blame for homelessness and said that arresting drug addicts is counterproductive.

He went on to explain how capitalism had failed San Francisco and caused the homeless crisis there.

"I think what you're seeing in the Tenderloin is absolutely the result of capitalism and what happens in capitalism to the people at the bottom rungs," Preston said.

"The biggest driver of why folks are on the street is because they lost their jobs, income or were evicted from their homes, usually for not being able to pay the rent," he added. "So you have major landlords literally causing folks to lose their homes, and real estate speculation making it impossible for folks to find an affordable place to live."

Preston had previously supported defunding the police force, and he reiterated his extremist belief despite the movement losing steam among more mainstream Democrats.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on December 12, 2023, 08:17:50 PMI only see black people drive the 300 and they are low quality pieces of shit that routinely breakdown the second the warranty runs out.
My sister has a black 2020 Chrysler 300. It's sharp. She still has drivetrain warranty left on it.
gay, conservative and proud

Seamajor1

I love San Francisco and the Bay Area. It's where I grew up. Roots are there.

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG on December 13, 2023, 11:15:33 AMA Democrat politician in San Francisco claimed that capitalism is to blame for homelessness and said that arresting drug addicts is counterproductive.

He went on to explain how capitalism had failed San Francisco and caused the homeless crisis there.

"I think what you're seeing in the Tenderloin is absolutely the result of capitalism and what happens in capitalism to the people at the bottom rungs," Preston said.

"The biggest driver of why folks are on the street is because they lost their jobs, income or were evicted from their homes, usually for not being able to pay the rent," he added. "So you have major landlords literally causing folks to lose their homes, and real estate speculation making it impossible for folks to find an affordable place to live."

Preston had previously supported defunding the police force, and he reiterated his extremist belief despite the movement losing steam among more mainstream Democrats.

Sadly, that has always been the game or the Marxists.  Destroy society on purpose then claim it was "capitalism's " fault.  As if the idiot leftists had nothing to do with it.

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on December 13, 2023, 07:25:30 PMSadly, that has always been the game or the Marxists.  Destroy society on purpose then claim it was "capitalism's " fault.  As if the idiot leftists had nothing to do with it.
It seems to work for them. They continue to destroy and blame capitalism for it.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

I was talking to a guy from California a few months back and I told him they started that needle exchange program in the mid 80's. I also told him they swore by the light of the moon that they would force people to turn a needle in before they could get a new one. Dude was all Pikachu Meme shocked!  :crampe:

Oerdin

Yep, they never actually demand exchanges.  Instead they just give fistfuls for free and then the junkies litter contaminated needles every where.  That is why there should never be a needle exchange.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on December 14, 2023, 11:50:57 AMYep, they never actually demand exchanges.  Instead they just give fistfuls for free and then the junkies litter contaminated needles every where.  That is why there should never be a needle exchange.

When my stupid fuktard dad told me they would be demanding a needle be turned in, I'm sure my eyeballs about rolled out of my head!

IDGAF about junkies. Kill them fuckers. Let them fuckers die! Hell,  even with all these free needles, THEY STILL reuse needles because they're lazy AF from the drugs! I'll bet you that needle cleaning kits get passed out and I'll bet you the lazy cunts dont always use that shit either!

Oerdin

Idiot Democrats in the California state legislature have decided that they are going to start fining stores that do not have a gender neutral toy section.  Our economy is falling apart because of Democrats, crime and open street drug abuse is everywhere because of Democrats, public schools are a complete shit show, public universities are out and out communist indoctrination camps...  But dining the few retailers still in business because of how they set up their toy section is the priority?

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Lokmar on December 14, 2023, 12:08:51 PMI'll bet you that needle cleaning kits get passed out and I'll bet you the lazy cunts dont always use that shit either!

San Francisco had a guy dressed as a bleach bottle calling himself 'Bleach Man' handing out cleaning kits  :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on December 14, 2023, 05:14:02 PMSan Francisco had a guy dressed as a bleach bottle calling himself 'Bleach Man' handing out cleaning kits  :crampe:

I'm shocked I tellz ya!  :crampe:

By looking at him, I'd expect he was dressed up as "SUPER JIZZ", ejaculating free cum samples in that Sodomite shithole!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Oliver the Second on December 14, 2023, 05:14:02 PMSan Francisco had a guy dressed as a bleach bottle calling himself 'Bleach Man' handing out cleaning kits  :crampe:

I heard they a lot of shit on the streets of San Francisco.

Oerdin

A citizen journalist does a documentary on crime in San Francisco.