The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I have been asked to return.

Started by Blurt, December 20, 2016, 04:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"it'll be protected by a coat of good ol' sterile urine.... perfectly safe.... i'm in my lab now fine-tuning the recipe. i'll be rich....

Look who's riding in on the tails of Blurt's pink boa.

COCKSUCKER!!

lol.... my first customer.... :laugh:

Your persiflage is so lame. ac_boring

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"it'll be protected by a coat of good ol' sterile urine.... perfectly safe.... i'm in my lab now fine-tuning the recipe. i'll be rich....

COCKSUCKER!!

thats my new slogan. unless you want to be hit with a copyright infringement suit, don't say that again.... :mad:

RW

COCKSUCKER!!

Have you been hanging out with Leo in your spare time?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

COCKSUCKER!!

thats my new slogan. unless you want to be hit with a copyright infringement suit, don't say that again.... :mad:

Try boring and so bloody predictable. It's equally accurate.

Blurt

Quote from: "Oberon"I have no first hand knowledge of any malfeasance on [Herman's] part. He has certainly not done any improper moderation on my posts...

Little wonder you prefer women's clothing.

Obie, your diversions, while entertaining, fail to address the issue. Discuss my gender identity all you will, but this has little to do with why you refuse to address the destructive behaviour of a mod here when, in fact, you've been extremely vocal about such issues elsewhere. If, as you claim, you have no firsthand knowledge of any malfeasance on Herman's part and that he has not done any improper moderation on your posts, that is because you are reading your own posts exclusively. Or you are willfully blind.

And don't presume to know what I think about this board or its members. If I found the 'Shew and its members so repugnant, I would not post here and nor would I have accepted a position of co-Administrator to help out Fashionista.

I'm glad to hear you're just warming up, because I'm sure you will have a rational explanation somewhere down the line as to why you're remaining silent here on issues of destructive modding while you decry such practices with ferocity elsewhere.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

deadskinmask

COCKSUCKER!!

Try boring and so bloody predictable. It's equally accurate.

lol.... baglicking, homo, white boy, sycophant, crybaby? oh, irony. you need a vacation.... you work way to hard on this forum.... :laugh:

Blurt

Quote from: "Herman"You said that to my face, I would punch your frickin head in.

Is this a threat, Herman, or your moderating philosophy?

After having had to go hunting for a post I thought was deleted, I actually found it, way on the other side of the board. So, no, it turns out it wasn't deleted. It was merely thrown in with a bunch of other unrelated posts in a different part of the forum, where it no longer appeared to make any sense whatsoever.

I'm just not sure how a post about Mormons, in a thread about Mormonism, winds up in a thread about White extremism.

Can you not see how this can damage a forum?

And, to be honest, I'd much rather go have a beer with you than to duke it out.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

deadskinmask

Blurt

Oh, I'm pretty sure he drinks the beer, but deletes the labels.  ac_biggrin
Aimin\' to misbehave.

deadskinmask

or edits them to look like fancier more expensive beer.... :laugh:

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Herman"You said that to my face, I would punch your frickin head in.

Is this a threat, Herman, or your moderating philosophy?

After having had to go hunting for a post I thought was deleted, I actually found it, way on the other side of the board. So, no, it turns out it wasn't deleted. It was merely thrown in with a bunch of other unrelated posts in a different part of the forum, where it no longer appeared to make any sense whatsoever.

I'm just not sure how a post about Mormons, in a thread about Mormonism, winds up in a thread about White extremism.

Can you not see how this can damage a forum?

And, to be honest, I'd much rather go have a beer with you than to duke it out.

I'd rather make that dumbass shit his own teeth.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Herman drinks moonshine..

He probably cant get it up and penetrate his asian wifes sweet tight asian pussy..

Asian pussies just suck balls empty.

Aryan

I wanna try that turnip wine you swig back Odi, will you send me some?

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I wanna try that turnip wine you swig back Odi, will you send me some?

Its just 4,6vol beer...  :laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"nor would I have accepted a position of co-Administrator to help out Fashionista.

Now, THIS is news.

Not only has Fashionista failed to manage her moderators properly by guidance and setting rules, you are now telling me that not only KIEBERS, but YOU have been brought in to manage the place, without a single word to the members here.

That is quite simply unacceptable.

It is now perfectly clear what is happening here.

Well, son...you can admin this dead forum all you like. Because when I leave, and probably Herman if he has any sense, things are going to get pretty quiet around here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview