The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I have been asked to return.

Started by Blurt, December 20, 2016, 04:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I doubt they will because all the people Herman has fucked with will post again which is damn near half the place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

That's bullshit.

And instead of undermining our last remaining mod, why aren't you offering your opinion and advice on where he might avoid controversy.

Noooooo....let's add another ex-mod to our membership. We can always import from Blurtsome.

I'm sure Mimi is not busy.

deadskinmask

RW

Quote from: "Oberon"That's bullshit.

And instead of undermining our last remaining mod, why aren't you offering your opinion and advice on where he might avoid controversy.

Noooooo....let's add another ex-mod to our membership. We can always import from Blurtsome.

I'm sure Mimi is not busy.

This place doesn't need a mod that repels posters with panel abuse.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Then why is blurt and kiebers here?

They permabanned people who committed no offence other than to speak their views.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Oberon"I have no first hand knowledge of any malfeasance on [Herman's] part. He has certainly not done any improper moderation on my posts...

Little wonder you prefer women's clothing.

Obie, your diversions, while entertaining, fail to address the issue. Discuss my gender identity all you will, but this has little to do with why you refuse to address the destructive behaviour of a mod here when, in fact, you've been extremely vocal about such issues elsewhere. If, as you claim, you have no firsthand knowledge of any malfeasance on Herman's part and that he has not done any improper moderation on your posts, that is because you are reading your own posts exclusively. Or you are willfully blind.

And don't presume to know what I think about this board or its members. If I found the 'Shew and its members so repugnant, I would not post here and nor would I have accepted a position of co-Administrator to help out Fashionista.

I'm glad to hear you're just warming up, because I'm sure you will have a rational explanation somewhere down the line as to why you're remaining silent here on issues of destructive modding while you decry such practices with ferocity elsewhere.

The way you run your forum, you are in no credible position to judge anyone.

RW

You have no idea how he runs his forum.  You've never posted there.

:oeudC:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You have no idea how he runs his forum.  You've never posted there.

Shen Li said she was banned twice and she was not trolling.

Blurt needs to get put some brick walls up around his own house before he starts chucking stones.

RW

Um I was there when Shen got banned.  She was ripping off like you've never seen here.  It wasn't that Blurt banned her either.

You know, for a guy who wasn't around, you sure know a lot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"You have no idea how he runs his forum.  You've never posted there.

On the other hand, I do. Even though I've never posted there, because I was AUTOMATICALLY perma banned by KIEBERS.

Herman is perfectly entitled to draw a conclusion from that.

Or are you going to call me a liar?

RW

You did post on Blurt's board as I posted with you.  Your handle was Duck L'Orage, meaning Thunder Duck in French which was an inside joke between you and me.  When posting you talked only in 3rd person.  Why you were banned I can't remember if I ever knew.  I don't know that kiebers banned you.  It could have been any number of people who may have been mods as you weren't well liked in that circle.  You didn't give a fuck when you were banned.

Now are YOU going to call ME a liar?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Seems I have a rep for banning people without reason and for being picky about who can or cannot become members on my forum.

All untrue, of course. Shen was banned because she was out of control, and she was banned after receiving warnings (which she chose to ignore); she was banned by one of my mods, yes, and I only found out after the fact. After reviewing the evidence, I chose to stand by his decision.

You came to my forum, Obie, as some sort of wannabe-suave, but irritatingly off-putting, third person jester named Thunder Duck. You contributed zero to the board. You were posting just to hear yourself speak. Pretty much like you do at every board you go to.

Yes, I was a co-Admin here and on ACC. I make the knowledge public just so you refrain from continuing to accuse me of not having the best interests of this board at heart or of painting me as a destroyer of worlds.

I actually like most of the people that post here. I happen to like most of the people that post on VF, too. I most certainly like the folks that post on my board, as well. Does this make me a villain? In your eyes, certainly. And I can live with that.

But your encouragement of destructive modding here is unfortunate. It speaks volumes.

So, cool down, mon petit canard à l'ora[size=150]n[/size]ge.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

kiebers

Quote from: "Oberon"

On the other hand, I do. Even though I've never posted there, because I was AUTOMATICALLY perma banned by KIEBERS.

The only conclusion that anyone can draw is that you don't know what you are talking about accusing me of banning you. The only moderation I did at Blurtsome was to lock a thread. I banned no one. I issued no warnings. I deleted no posts or threads nor did I edit any post or thread. Locked one thread. That's all. Nothing more. So I suppose that is not the real truth in your statement. You were automatically (although there are no automatic settings for that) banned for sure, no doubt, your ass was out the door. It just wasn't me that did it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Oh, Danny Boy, you're such a fucking liar.

Tell the people why I was perma banned. Be honest.

I was banned because I was calling you out regarding your spineless and craven conduct on Van, where you and Mimi stood by while that crone villified and abused RW for simply doing what was right. You stood side by side with her, passively condoning her despicable conduct by saying and doing fuck all. You had the temerity to call RW a "friend", then turned your back on her.

You quit your post there, eventually, because of my relentless exposition of your spinelessness, and passive connivance to hurt someone you claimed you cared about. As you've learned since, I deplore disloyalty above all else.

You banned me because I rubbed your face in your own excrement, and you couldn't handle it.

As to your infantile accusation that I contribute nothing, I'll leave THAT judgment to my peers here. By making that silly comment, you expose yourself even more as a jackanape.

As to banning Shen, again you were being precious when it is common knowledge she is prone to meltdowns and tantrums on occasion, but most of the time she's as sweet as fucking sugar. "After reviewing the evidence"? Seriously? What are you? Some kind of petty magistrate?

If you had "the best interests of the board" at heart, why the charades with alters? Why are you rarely here? What, exactly, IS your contribution above whining and poncing about in faux indignancy? Why do you feel the need to prod me for my attention?

Your notoriety for being disingenuous and deceptive has not been diminished by that statement, son.

You have your own little piece of digital paradise. Why not go back there and play your games with the miniscule number of people who bother contributing, and leave us and our moderators in peace.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Oberon"

The only conclusion that anyone can draw is that you don't know what you are talking about accusing me of banning you. The only moderation I did at Blurtsome was to lock a thread. I banned no one. I issued no warnings. I deleted no posts or threads nor did I edit any post or thread. Locked one thread. That's all. Nothing more. So I suppose that is not the real truth in your statement. You were automatically (although there are no automatic settings for that) banned for sure, no doubt, your ass was out the door. It just wasn't me that did it.

Well, thank you for clearing that up. It must have been another mod.

Who WAS the other mod, then?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview