The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Anyone wish to join Blurtsome?

Started by Bricktop, December 21, 2016, 05:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Oberon"This discussion does NOT belong in Reject Rodeo

Discussions around other forums go in RR.  That's been stated prior to this post even being made.  

It's okay.  We still know where to find it.

The only problem with that is it allows a certain unemployed alcoholic phony phinn to post nonsense in it.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Oberon"This discussion does NOT belong in Reject Rodeo

Discussions around other forums go in RR.  That's been stated prior to this post even being made.  

It's okay.  We still know where to find it.

The only problem with that is it allows a certain unemployed alcoholic phony phinn to post nonsense in it.

True...

Hrm.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

It is NOT about other forums.

Its about TBC being infiltrated by people who do not belong here...TRF, Blurtsome, BF...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"It is NOT about other forums.

Its about TBC being infiltrated by people who do not belong here...TRF, Blurtsome, BF...

I think most people can post here. The TRF raid thing had to be stopped and Herm was right to do that. However, the more the merrier.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Who decides who belongs here?

The MEMBERS as well as the management.

TRF members were here for one reason only. The continued presence would lead to further unpleasantness.

Blurt and kiebers as a mod do not belong here either...as Blurt rightly observed during one of his farewell speeches.

RW

I think you'd find the plebs to be just fine with kiebers as a mod.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

And?

You're saying I should fall in with the masses?

Let me think about that for a minute...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "RW"Who decides who belongs here?

The MEMBERS as well as the management.

TRF members were here for one reason only. The continued presence would lead to further unpleasantness.

Blurt and kiebers as a mod do not belong here either...as Blurt rightly observed during one of his farewell speeches.

I agree about the TRF raiders, but Blurt isn't a mod here.

Bricktop

No. He's just a fucking mosquito. Annoying, but harmless.

RW

Quote from: "Oberon"And?

You're saying I should fall in with the masses?

Let me think about that for a minute...

Shouldn't majority rule?

More importantly, shouldn't mod staff be Fash's decision?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"This forum is adrift.

I know.

I just got here, and I suppose I may as well participate in this whimper fest.  

It's changed somewhat during my absence, but it was "adrift" before and seems no worse now, except maybe the current population is a bit less cohesive than formerly.  Besides, being "adrift" is mostly okay for forums.  

The only thing I find problematic for any forum is when it's treated as just one stop in a digital pub crawl by more than maybe a third of its members.  In other words, it needs to be home base for a plurality of its active posters.  TBC seems to be riding on the line in that respect ATM.

I'm not planning to stick around.  Big hello to those I know, and better luck next time to those I don't.

Best wishes to Fash and the rest of ya, except Herman of course.

Oh, and happy holidays.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Wulf"This forum is adrift.

I know.

I just got here, and I suppose I may as well participate in this whimper fest.  

It's changed somewhat during my absence, but it was "adrift" before and seems no worse now, except maybe the current population is a bit less cohesive than formerly.  Besides, being "adrift" is mostly okay for forums.  

The only thing I find problematic for any forum is when it's treated as just one stop in a digital pub crawl by more than maybe a third of its members.  In other words, it needs to be home base for a plurality of its active posters.  TBC seems to be riding on the line in that respect ATM.

I'm not planning to stick around.  Big hello to those I know, and better luck next time to those I don't.

Best wishes to Fash and the rest of ya, except Herman of course.

Oh, and happy holidays.

I can assure your recommendation will be given the proper consideration it deserves.

http://us.123rf.com/450wm/olegdudko/olegdudko1511/olegdudko151130313/48634599-wastepaper-basket.jpg?ver=6">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview