The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dan (D.B.) Cooper

Started by Angry White Male, January 16, 2017, 05:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

It doesn't really bother me, Shen, because for one...  Canada is pretty White, and just like Asians, we often tend to stick to our own groups when we procreate also.

The fact that you spread 'em for a Negro, Shen, is an anomaly, and more than likely shunned even amongst your own people.

That being said, we'll all be long dead before we can even begin to imagine what the racial makeup will be here in 1000 years.

Shit, we can't even be certain how the World itself will operate in a 1,000 years!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It doesn't really bother me, Shen, because for one...  Canada is pretty White, and just like Asians, we often tend to stick to our own groups when we procreate also.

The fact that you spread 'em for a Negro, Shen, is an anomaly, and more than likely shunned even amongst your own people.

That being said, we'll all be long dead before we can even begin to imagine what the racial makeup will be here in 1000 years.

Shit, we can't even be certain how the World itself will operate in a 1,000 years!

It won't be one thousand years. It won't even be one hundred. You may see a non majority nation in your lifetime.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"It won't be one thousand years. It won't even be one hundred. You may see a non majority nation in your lifetime.

Things just don't work that way.  You should be good with numbers, no?

A country that's like 85% White, simply just cannot change that in a couple of generations, unless we let in 100,000,000 coloured's overnight...

And the fact that most races procreate with their own...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "seoulbro"It won't be one thousand years. It won't even be one hundred. You may see a non majority nation in your lifetime.

Things just don't work that way.  You should be good with numbers, no?

A country that's like 85% White, simply just cannot change that in a couple of generations, unless we let in 100,000,000 coloured's overnight...

And the fact that most races procreate with their own...

We are bnow 75% white which is down 10% in one decade. Caucasians have very low birth rates, immigration is overwhelmingly minority. Aboriginals are the fastest growing ethnic group. Whites should be around fifty per cent of the population by the middle of the century and decline rapidly from there.

There will still be little towns that are ninety per cent white and old, but the majority of Canadians will be minorities.

Angry White Male

We can hypothesize, but not one of us here can know what will be in the future.

To assume that Whites will be a minority in 33 years?  Give your fucking head a shake!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"We can hypothesize, but not one of us here can know what will be in the future.

To assume that Whites will be a minority in 33 years?  Give your fucking head a shake!

It's not a hypothesis. If current demographic trends continue whites will no longer be a majority in thirty five years. The truth is these trends are likely conservative. Most people of child bearing age will be minority and whites will be old with few births or immigration to replace them.

Angry White Male

White people still have kids too...  You know that, right?  And it's more than likely they'll procreate with other Whites also.

Either way, doesn't much matter to me.  I DON'T have kids, so won't care what happens after I die.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"White people still have kids too...  You know that, right?  And it's more than likely they'll procreate with other Whites also.

Either way, doesn't much matter to me.  I DON'T have kids, so won't care what happens after I die.

You know the white birth rate is not even close to replacement levels of 2.1 right?

Canada is not alone though. Whites will be a minority in several countries.

White Britons on verge of minority in 50 years, projections show

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/white-britons-on-verge-of-minority-in-50-years-projections-show/news-story/8c11df3f1c3cc93da9c94295cd112028">http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wo ... 95cd112028">http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/white-britons-on-verge-of-minority-in-50-years-projections-show/news-story/8c11df3f1c3cc93da9c94295cd112028

Non-whites will be majority in US and Europe by 2050

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world">https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

White faces will soon be a minority in New Zealand

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10837589">http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic ... d=10837589">http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10837589

Angry White Male

Are you trying to make me feel worried?

Seems like you are...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Are you trying to make me feel worried?

Seems like you are...

You should be very worried.......buahahaha.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"That was forty six years ago..

Has there been a new development in this very cold case?

Yes. Mel thought about it

Anyhow, it was / is an interesting case

BTW - I posted a story recently (writer unknown) and posted "D B Cooper as author" ... and no one got it, or at least no one commented on that
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

...and another theory I can come up with is that he survived so he is alive and well and that is why no one is looking for him...
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

I am fascinated with the legend of DB Cooper.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I am fascinated with the legend of DB Cooper.

It's an interesting case.  Not so much due to the fact that he had extreme balls of steel for doing what he did, but moreso that he was never identified...  To me, that's the interesting part.

A person cannot just simply go through life, without interacting with people.  

For instance, I had to draw up a will once my Mother died, to prevent the Canadian Government from putting my assets into General Revenue in the case of my death.  This is actually quite a rare thing for most people to have to do, since most people have family that's related close enough for the Estate to default to them.  I do not...

I could sell the car, the bike, the business, and the condo...  And go "homeless."  Which is what I'd have to do to disappear.

Now, even if I did all this...  And recreated what Dan Cooper did...  With my sketch plastered all over the news, eventually some people that knew me would put 2 & 2 together, and say, "Hey!  That looks like Steve!"

The guy was in his mid-40's.  There's no way he could've made it through life without associating with some people at least...

And yet, not one person knew who he was...  He could drop off the face of the Earth, and nobody noticed that "Uncle Dan" or "Nephew Dan" was never seen from again...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I am fascinated with the legend of DB Cooper.

It's an interesting case.  Not so much due to the fact that he had extreme balls of steel for doing what he did, but moreso that he was never identified...  To me, that's the interesting part.

A person cannot just simply go through life, without interacting with people.  

For instance, I had to draw up a will once my Mother died, to prevent the Canadian Government from putting my assets into General Revenue in the case of my death.  This is actually quite a rare thing for most people to have to do, since most people have family that's related close enough for the Estate to default to them.  I do not...

I could sell the car, the bike, the business, and the condo...  And go "homeless."  Which is what I'd have to do to disappear.

Now, even if I did all this...  And recreated what Dan Cooper did...  With my sketch plastered all over the news, eventually some people that knew me would put 2 & 2 together, and say, "Hey!  That looks like Steve!"

The guy was in his mid-40's.  There's no way he could've made it through life without associating with some people at least...

And yet, not one person knew who he was...  He could drop off the face of the Earth, and nobody noticed that "Uncle Dan" or "Nephew Dan" was never seen from again...

Like the three guys that escaped from Alcatraz. No bodies ever recovered. They vanished without a trace.