Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Re: 13 Honour Killings In Canada in A Little Over A Decade

Started by Anonymous, April 03, 2013, 02:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

What is the big shame that provoked these hero fathers to end the lives of their own daughters? Daughter wore a skirt above the ankles? Removed her prison uniform headscarf? Listened to a hip hop song?

What turns my stomach is that there are men like this anywhere. What makes me angry is that Canada has admitted them into our country.

Romero

We're not allowing murderers into the country. Immigration can't foresee the future and know who's going to commit crimes. We'd have to cease immigration entirely.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"We should be be deporting all these male violent, psycho mooslim murderers to Finland. Odie will lobby his government for higher dole cheques for them. ;)

:lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"We should be be deporting all these male violent, psycho mooslim murderers to Finland. Odie will lobby his government for higher dole cheques for them. ;)

I knew you would either laugh or be pissed off. I guess you could see right through my trolling. :lol:

Well in this short time, I know you want to stirr people. :D

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
I knew you would either laugh or be pissed off. I guess you could see right through my trolling. :lol:

Well in this short time, I know you want to stirr people. :D

I wouldn't want to RUB you the wrong way. ;)  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Who the fuck is letting these animals into the country? In addition to the 13 daughters killed, I wonder how many have been physically abused by their dark ages fathers?
QuoteMore prevalent in the Muslim world, it's a phenomenon many parents here can't even begin to comprehend.

The killing of one's own child — usually a daughter — because her behaviour is believed to have brought shame to the family.

It is the fate of some rape victims, as well as women accused of infidelity or premarital sex in countries such as Pakistan. But in the West, it's increasingly popping up in courtrooms as first-generation Muslims struggle to balance the strict old-world ways of their parents with a desire to fit into a more liberal society.

On June 16, the father and brother of a slain Mississauga, Ont., teen were sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty to the December 2007 murder of Aqsa Parvez, a 16-year-old girl of Pakistani descent who wanted to wear western clothes and get a part-time job like her Canadian peers.

Days ago, an Afghan mother was arrested in Montreal, accused of stabbing her 19-year-old daughter after she stayed out all night in a case that's now being probed as a possible honour crime.

And then there's the case last year of Muhammad Shafia, his second wife, Tooba Muhammad Yahya, and their son, Hamed Shafia, accused of killing Shafia's first wife and three daughters, who were found in a vehicle submerged in a canal in Kingston, Ont.

Dr. Amin Muhammad is a psychiatrist at Memorial University in St. John's, N.L., who is currently working on a report for the federal government about honour killings in Canada. He said there've been 13 such cases in the country since 2002.

"We are seeing an upward trend," he said. "More cases are coming to the forefront in the legal system."

http://www.vancouversun.com/life/Honour+killings+rise+Canada+Expert/3165638/story.html">http://www.vancouversun.com/life/Honour ... story.html">http://www.vancouversun.com/life/Honour+killings+rise+Canada+Expert/3165638/story.html

What a terrible crime.

:cry:

cc

Quote from: "Romero"We're not allowing murderers into the country.
Clearly we are or we would not be having this discussion.

In fact we import a "special" kind of misogynistic barbaric society murderers, from societies  that condone maiming and killing its females.

Quote from: "Romero" We'd have to cease immigration entirely.
Not so. Only from those barbarian societies that it is a part of.

Images of Dishonor activities in barbarian societies now being imported into the West. Note - many of the pics are from our "so innocent" Canada

http://www.google.ca/search?q=honor+killings&hl=en&qscrl=1&rlz=1T4GZGN_enCA511CA511&site=webhp&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=SKFdUYWwK8HCigL3poDYDQ&ved=0CEcQsAQ&biw=1138&bih=841">http://www.google.ca/search?q=honor+kil ... 38&bih=841">http://www.google.ca/search?q=honor+killings&hl=en&qscrl=1&rlz=1T4GZGN_enCA511CA511&site=webhp&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=SKFdUYWwK8HCigL3poDYDQ&ved=0CEcQsAQ&biw=1138&bih=841
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gary Oak

Everywhere that has allowed muslims in has to deal with the evils that muslims do. Common sense however never prevails with your politically correct types like Romero

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Not so. Only from those barbarian societies that it is a part of.

We're not going to disallow Muslims from immigrating here because you and Gary Oak hate them. Muslims aren't the only people who murder, honour kill and commit crimes ya know.

cc

We always knew of your desire to import religious / ideology-driven mass societal misogyny ideology into Western society .

You don't have to keep telling us.

Now, that religious-driven mass societal misogyny ideology is recruiting locals to kill for that religious-driven mass societal misogyny ideology

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44823">Canadians turn islamic and go jihadi

THIS is what you desire to import.

Romero

From Shen Li's article:

QuoteWhile many recent cases in western society involve Muslims, Muhammad said honour killings have also been committed in the name of Hinduism, Sikhism and Christianity.

Do you believe we should stop the immigration of Hindus, Sikhs and Christians?

cc

A few also represent Hindu I as I recall. Difference is that islam directly instructs ... no, orders ... its wannabe males to consider women as lesser beings, their chattels, to beat them  to do with them as they wish.
QuoteIslam is incompatible with civilized society.
Of course it is and upon examining its instructions, no "viable" case can be made to counter that

Odinson

Back in 2001? A young muslim woman fell of a balcony in Sweden.

The swedes discovered that it was not a accident and she was thrown.. It alerted all of us to the reality of islam.

The woman was dating a swedish man and she was killed by her own father and a brother..

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Back in 2001? A young muslim woman fell of a balcony in Sweden.

The swedes discovered that it was not a accident and she was thrown.. It alerted all of us to the reality of islam.

The woman was dating a swedish man and she was killed by her own father and a brother..

That woman had it coming. After all she destroyed her misogynistic animal of a father's "honour". :roll:

Horrible. I can see the horror of her end because I´ve witnessed similar.

Makes me troubled and pissed.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Western countries routinely ban fascists who see certain races as inferiors. Why can't we ban those males who espouse Islam which sees women as inferiors?

As per your article there are Hindu, Sikh and Christian honour killing males who see women as inferiors. Should we stop them from immigrating here?