Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Re: 13 Honour Killings In Canada in A Little Over A Decade

Started by Anonymous, April 03, 2013, 02:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Now, I ask WHY does a "religion" *eyeroll* (that is not instead a Supremacist Political Ideology   )   deal mostly with why and  how to conquer and subjugate Non Islamics?

Your Muslim hate sites don't speak for Muslims, just as Jewish hate sites don't speak for Jews.

If Muslims are mostly about conquering and subjugating us, then why are most Muslims good people?

cc

So, an epiphany for our pet? The great Koran is a hate book now

Damn!!! I've been saying that for decades.

Then, the reason was that I read it *wink* ... even spot-check compared translations of islamic recommended versions

No one can read it and say with a straight face that it is not a hate book .... the ultimate hate book in fact.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Yes. For some reason he seems compelled to support the most racist / misogynistic  entity on earth ... not to mention most supremacist.

What's with that?

Gary Oak

Romero likes to feel morally superior and likes to think of himself on a higher mental plane. Political correctness allows simpletons to feel superior by playing to emotions without thought.  For example one sees a palestinian child hit by a bullet and thinks oh no this is TERRIBLE ! THis must be stopped  ! what have the Israelis done ! However this takes no thought, a thinking person would learn or already know that the palestinian parents are sending their kids out there in harms way so that they can collect $$$ if the kid is harmed, that the tanks are there because of palestinian sending mortars or other bombs into civilian areas in hopes of killing innocent civilians.Political correctness is for the unthinking and it's no coincidence that Romero is as unthinking as they come

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"Romero hates racism/sexism unless it is in the name of Mo-Mo.

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes. For some reason he seems compelled to support the most racist / misogynistic  entity on earth ... not to mention most supremacist.

What's with that?

You nailed it Gary. Especially apropos was:
QuotePolitical correctness allows simpletons to feel superior by playing to emotions without thought .......... Political correctness is for the unthinking and it's no coincidence that .........
Excellent explanation. There is nothing in it that I would or could alter except to summarize it in my words ... "PCism is lazy no-think pretend ethics ... highly selective thus hypocritical at its very core"

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
You've witnessed similar?? :shock: Are you saying you have seen a murder(s)? Your Hell's Angels buddies maybe?

Like I´ve said... I was a special operative.

Oh ok, I thought you witnessed a murder(s) in Finland. When you were under UN command in Africa? Did you ever suffer the effects of PTSD? Many of our soldiers who have returned from Afghanistan have.

No I didn´t. I saw the killings from a distance with a scope, horrible mayhem. They screamed and I heard them. It was not a normal scream, it was animal like. Our superior ordered us to attack and we did... We killed all of the so called freedom fighters.

Odinson

Oh ok, I thought you witnessed a murder(s) in Finland. When you were under UN command in Africa? Did you ever suffer the effects of PTSD? Many of our soldiers who have returned from Afghanistan have.

No I didn´t. I saw the killings from a distance with a scope, horrible mayhem. They screamed and I heard them. It was not a normal scream, it was animal like. Our superior ordered us to attack and we did... We killed all of the so called freedom fighters.

Holy fuck that's a heavy burden to carry.

If you want to talk about it you have my email.

Thanks dr. Phil but I´m okay.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Romero hates racism/sexism unless it is in the name of Mo-Mo.

I hate all forms of racism and sexism from anybody.

I don't hate Muslims.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"

I hate all forms of racism and sexism from anybody.

I don't hate Muslims.

Nancyboy... How can you be blind to the reality?

Odinson

Holy fuck that's a heavy burden to carry.

If you want to talk about it you have my email.

Thanks dr. Phil but I´m okay.

I know you are a strong man, but that is a lot.

Hmph.

Hornung

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes. For some reason he seems compelled to support the most racist / misogynistic  entity on earth ... not to mention most supremacist.

What's with that?

You nailed it Gary. Especially apropos was:
QuotePolitical correctness allows simpletons to feel superior by playing to emotions without thought .......... Political correctness is for the unthinking and it's no coincidence that .........
Excellent explanation. There is nothing in it that I would or could alter except to summarize it in my words ... "PCism is lazy no-think pretend ethics ... highly selective thus hypocritical at its very core"

Funny that you cc la tarte, a master baiter troll would participate in those several insult hate threads with homophobic, racist and sinophobic lies created by racist and sinophobic cyber bully spam liars Shen Li and Gary Choking the Chicken on the soon to gone Asian Canadian Forum.

Gary Oak

You are a virgin and you are calling CC a master baiter and me gary choking the chicken....hmmmm very interesting :lol:

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Nasty fucking muslims...

Islamic extremism is scary.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"Nasty fucking muslims...

Islamic extremism is scary.

The point is to oppose it.