Replies: 10355
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:01:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

The Redneck Guide to Losing Weight Without Giving Up Barrel Wash

Started by Anonymous, January 28, 2017, 12:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"If you stop drinking booze...I can guarantee you will lose weight within a few months.  Your skin tone will perk up and your eyes will twinkle...booze is what makes people fat.  Too much sugar and carbs in it...people drink this shit...they can consume 1000+ calories on the drinks they drink, then they eat crap food on top of it...it shows...people who drink a lot have bellies and their faces look bloated.

Good post. Its criminal the amount of calories which lurk in alcohol....

Drinking spirits is the best way to avoid weight gain if you still wish to drink while attempting to trim up.

Ah baloney, booze is good for you. Keeps you fit and trim.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"If you stop drinking booze...I can guarantee you will lose weight within a few months.  Your skin tone will perk up and your eyes will twinkle...booze is what makes people fat.  Too much sugar and carbs in it...people drink this shit...they can consume 1000+ calories on the drinks they drink, then they eat crap food on top of it...it shows...people who drink a lot have bellies and their faces look bloated.

Drinking spirits is the best way to avoid weight gain if you still wish to drink while attempting to trim up.

Beer is the worst thing you can possibly drink if you want to lose weight, wine too......

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Beer is the worst thing you can possibly drink if you want to lose weight, wine too......

Weed is the worst thing for me. Makes me lethargic and hungry.

Aryan

That too, because people get the 'munchies'.  

If you keep active and drink lots of beer you are ok I guess.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"That too, because people get the 'munchies'.  

If I drank in the winter like I do in the summer, I would quickly put all the weight back on that I lost.

Anonymous

People I know that have lost weight have told me the fitness part is at least as important as controlling calories.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

People I know that have lost weight have told me the fitness part is at least as important as controlling calories.

Yeah, also eating lots before bed time is a huge no no as your body just ends up storing all the calories.

Anonymous

Yeah, also eating lots before bed time is a huge no no as your body just ends up storing all the calories.

Eat more earlier in the day is a good idea.

Thiel

Quote from: "Herman"I'm giving serious consideration to launching a redneck alternative to Jenny Craig. But, like Jenny Craig fees will not include barrel wash, baloney and mustard.

ac_lmfao
gay, conservative and proud

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"I'm giving serious consideration to launching a redneck alternative to Jenny Craig. But, like Jenny Craig fees will not include barrel wash, baloney and mustard.

White people will eat anything.

I'd never eat Tilapia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I'd never eat Tilapia.

Than don't, but what does that have to do with Herman's thread?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I'd never eat Tilapia.

It's not in frozen fish sticks meatball?

Frood

Tilapia are meant to be good accomplices in hydroponic growing.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Tilapia are meant to be good accomplices in hydroponic growing.

What Twenty Dollars does down there in Costa Rica is none of our business.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Tilapia are meant to be good accomplices in hydroponic growing.

What Twenty Dollars does down there in Costa Rica is none of our business.

:laugh:

Unless he has a thriving enterprise. I want to know all about that and possibly invest.