The best topic

Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Oriental Guys Have the Smallest Penises in the World

Started by Kala, April 13, 2013, 12:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Kala is the biggest fucking white male troll I have seen in a while.

Minaeni

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/dancing/penguin.gif\">

Odinson

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Minaeni"
This is the legend for the map in the op..

">

I just wondered if it was in inches or centimeters.
I don't know because most of us don't take Kala's posts very seriously.

Think it's centimeters because if was in inches the average penis size would be huge. Unfortunately we woman know that is not the truth.  :cry:

You guys can´t take even a 8incher on average.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"

Think it's centimeters because if was in inches the average penis size would be huge. Unfortunately we woman know that is not the truth.  :cry:

[/b]

hey idiot boy....now you are hallucinating as well as being a drunk......seek help before you turn out like gambino

Anonymous

Green Hornung has the smallest penis in the world.

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

[/b]

hey idiot boy....now you are hallucinating as well as being a drunk......seek help before you turn out like gambino

I meant women in general.

Wulf

[/b]

Oh fuck; God forbid.  :lol:

Rambo Wong

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Oriental guys are macho cool

oriental guys are tolerable at best.....i wouldn't hire one of them....they spend too much time putting on their makeup and waiting for mama to tell them what to do....effeminate enough to be gay without actually being gay.....helpless and useless.. :geek:

Renee

How do you know? Do you have an "8 incher" and if so how many "guys" have you stuck it in?  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

How do you know? Do you have an "8 incher" and if so how many "guys" have you stuck it in?  :lol:

I´m rolling on the floor...

Gary Oak

oriental guys are tolerable at best.....i wouldn't hire one of them....they spend too much time putting on their makeup and waiting for mama to tell them what to do....effeminate enough to be gay without actually being gay.....helpless and useless.. :geek:

Chinese and Koreans have teenie weenies just like teenie weenie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Hmmmm, you seem as obsessed with East Asian dudes' dicks as Odinson is with that of black guys.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Hmmmm, you seem as obsessed with East dudes' dicks as Odinson is with that of black guys.

Just remember to do your high protein pickup today... Get your fatass in shape.

:)