Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Do U SUPPORT the POLICE

Started by IRISH KAM, February 01, 2017, 05:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

As the title says .

What do ya honestly think of the police ?

Whats ya Views ........
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Frood

I don't support the police at all. I avoid talking to them, being helpful to them, donating to their appeals, listening to their bullshit spokesman, being sociable at any level.

If one sits down at a restaurant nearby, I make it a point to express my disgust and then walk out.

If one trespasses onto our property, I seek them out and tell them to get off my property immediately.

I have no time for the filth.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

When they overstep their bounds, I sure as fuck get pissed off when they are suspended with pay. :sneaky2:

Anonymous

My younger brother is a policeman in rural Manitoba..

He's very proud of his profession and I'm very proud of him

Frood

I've got a family member who is a cop. Our immediate family and theirs don't mix except when absolutely necessary to keep the oldies happy. Otherwise, I don't care if the person lives or dies. They made their choice. Karma is a bitch.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I care about my bother's well being and the rest of my family too.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"I care about my bother's well being and the rest of my family too.

I don't care about that particular person or their family. They live off the proceeds of theft. Scummy people they are. I feel sorry for their young children but they're all write offs ultimately.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I care about my bother's well being and the rest of my family too.

I don't care about that particular person or their family. They live off the proceeds of theft. Scummy people they are. I feel sorry for their young children but they're all write offs ultimately.

My brother does all he can to stop people living off the proceeds of theft.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

While drawing a paycheck from the proceeds of theft and coercion.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Are you saying her brother is a dirty cop? Total Dumbass would cry assumption.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Are you saying her brother is a dirty cop? Total Dumbass would cry assumption.

I'm saying that all cops gain financial benefits from the position they're in which is paid for from the proceeds of theft, coercion, and victimless crimes (which by definition cannot be crimes as there are no victims).

Ultimately, it means all cops are dirty whether you like them, are related to them, or not.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

A person could be forgiven for thinking that if anyone here hates the cops, it would be me. But, I have met a few that were not scum. Most are, but a few are not.

GORDY GAMBINO

Did they stick yer in the pokey Hermy ?
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Did they stick yer in the pokey Hermy ?

I have done time.