Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is SHOPLIFTING a VICTIMLESS crime

Started by IRISH KAM, February 02, 2017, 08:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

As the Title says .

Whats ya Views ...........
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

No, it's part of shrinkage and it's a real cost to everyone dumbass.

Frood

It's theft of property from an owner or owners, and as Shen Li also mentioned, the fallout is passed down to other non shoplifting shoppers.

So it's a victim FULL crime.
Blahhhhhh...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Shen Li"No, it's part of shrinkage and it's a real cost to everyone dumbass.

Calm ya Roll ya fool .

I asked ' Is it a Victimless crime ' ....I never posted it isnt .

Shoplifting is NOT yes NOT a victimless crime Dumbass .

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Shen Li"No, it's part of shrinkage and it's a real cost to everyone dumbass.

Calm ya Roll ya fool .

Why do you ask questions that you and everyone else knows the answer to?

Bricktop

Because he would hate to ask a question that he knows nothing about, and demonstrate his lack of intelligence.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Bricktop"Because he would hate to ask a question that he knows nothing about, and demonstrate his lack of intelligence.

Take ya Trollin too the RR sec .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Because he would hate to ask a question that he knows nothing about, and demonstrate his lack of intelligence.

Far too late for that now.

Bricktop

Take ya Trollin too the RR sec .

Take your bollocks to BF.

Oh, wait...you can't.

Bricktop

Actually, in studying legal philosophy, the notion of a victimless crime was often thrown out for discussion (and exam questions).

Many criminologists postulate that there ARE victimless crimes, insofar as those based on morality only. Prostitution was one, and sodomy another. Even child-sex between 2 consenting children was cited as victimless (not adult - child).

I believed then and now that partaking of narcotics is also a victimless crime, if the only person DIRECTLY affected is the user.

As it is victimless, it should not be a crime.

Berry Sweet

Omg lmao  ac_toofunny  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Actually, in studying legal philosophy, the notion of a victimless crime was often thrown out for discussion (and exam questions).

Many criminologists postulate that there ARE victimless crimes, insofar as those based on morality only. Prostitution was one, and sodomy another. Even child-sex between 2 consenting children was cited as victimless (not adult - child).

I believed then and now that partaking of narcotics is also a victimless crime, if the only person DIRECTLY affected is the user.

:swoon:

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Actually, in studying legal philosophy, the notion of a victimless crime was often thrown out for discussion (and exam questions).

Very enlightened of you. Not that I'm a personal fan of narcotics myself.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Calm ya Roll ya fool .

WHY do ya judge ya self so high - N - Mighty that ya think ya know what everyones thinking ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Calm ya Roll ya fool .

WHY do ya judge ya self so high - N - Mighty that ya think ya know what everyones thinking ?

I don't have a high opinion of myself...I know I'm a nobody.