The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Typical JOE cross forum drama....

Started by JOE, February 05, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
I would like to discuss real things but I got exhausted by the conversations about oil and such...

Well duh. Why would you care. You don't frickin work you lazy lush.

He doesn't like tax discussions either for the same reason. He doesn't work, so he don't pay em. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

We have families, jobs, people that depend on us and real responsibilities..

Odinson is a child trapped in a middle aged body...he simply cannot relate to the lives of adults.

That is it right there Fash. Good posters don't post that much anymore and forums nowadays are left with these bullshitting childish wankers like odin, Aaron and RDL.

You might think that due to having spent a thousand years posting in the forums and your priorities have changed.. You are a changed man.

Odinson

Forums work because theres no other type of social media that works like them.

Anonymous

I would like to discuss real things but I got exhausted by the conversations about oil and such...

He doesn't like tax discussions either for the same reason. He doesn't work, so he don't pay em. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Odinson is a child trapped in a middle aged body...he simply cannot relate to the lives of adults.

That is it right there Fash. Good posters don't post that much anymore and forums nowadays are left with these bullshitting childish wankers like odin, Aaron and RDL.

They have all been on forums everyday, all day for years and won't go anywhere unfortunately..

In the past, on forums I have participated on admins and mods would ban them, but with the declining popularity of forums they grudgingly keep them around.

Odinson

They have all been on forums everyday, all day for years and won't go anywhere unfortunately..

In the past, on forums I have participated on admins and mods would ban them, but with the declining popularity of forums they grudgingly keep them around.

You have been on forums for 20years.

I aint that scary that I should be banned.

Some people just dont scare so easily... And I aint really disrupting anything.

Anonymous

Ya, I know. In the past those wankers would have been skidded. Now they are the majority on the remaining forums. They are speeding up the demise of forums that they need so much.

RW

It's because the decent posters have buggered off.  We need a bit of bite but when the good folks are gone, you have nothing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"It's because the decent posters have buggered off.  We need a bit of bite but when the good folks are gone, you have nothing.

And what makes you a decent poster?

You are trusted with mod rights.. Get into a catfight and use your mod rights to delete a shitload of posts..

And then fly off..

You are too volatile to be trusted with anything... Typical dumbass housewife female... You should all be exterminated.

Odinson

Okay housewives should not be exterminated..

But they should be banned from using the internet by their husbands...

Also banned from voting in an election.

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"...alcoholics and the mentally unbalanced....neither of which have real lives or real things to talk about.

Listen harder.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

Heres a real-life phenomena...

I dont understand people who think kids are some kind of a real nuisance to your life.

When you go on vacation to Thailand, it only costs like few extra bucks to bring them along and they follow you like little ducks when you go to places.

You just have to throw them a little snack once in a while so that they dont die.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Fashionista"...alcoholics and the mentally unbalanced....neither of which have real lives or real things to talk about.

Listen harder.

That's because you dtop by occasionally and don't have to deal with them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's because the decent posters have buggered off.  We need a bit of bite but when the good folks are gone, you have nothing.

I disagree wit that.

Anonymous

Listen harder.

I think she meant to say real livers but she is a bit inebriated.

kiebers

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Listen harder.

That's because you dtop by occasionally and don't have to deal with them.

He just deals with them 12-16 hours a day in his employment. So that pretty much means he knows more about the addicts and mentally imbalanced than anyone else here. LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview