The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

The neverending conversation thread

Started by shin, February 06, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

DEadskin's jokes are so awful, they end up being funny.  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"DEadskin's jokes are so awful, they end up being funny.  :laugh:

He is very witty with his play on words, and it comes very natural to him lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"DEadskin's jokes are so awful, they end up being funny.  :laugh:

Yeah man, Ol' deadskin certainly doesn't live upto the 'dumb redneck' stereotype.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "shin"I like a good burger, but I've also had plenty of bad ones.

Steak, on the other hand, if it's not quality meat I think I'd prefer it overcooked.

Fish I'll always prefer undercooked.

You like a good cut of steak and a bit on the rare side shin?

Definitely, but I try to limit how much red meat I consume these days.

Did you know the proper serving size of a portion of meat is only as big as a deck of cards?

I did hear or read that shin.

The deck of cards thing makes sense. I've heard nutritionists say that a serving of meat should be "no bigger than the palm of your hand"...... ac_umm

But what if you have really big hands?...:laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Yeah man, Ol' deadskin certainly doesn't live upto the 'dumb redneck' stereotype.

Yep, you are barking up the wrong tree if you think he is a "dumb" redneck......Definitely an intelligent redneck. You really have to step and fetch to keep up with him.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "Renee"
The deck of cards thing makes sense. I've heard nutritionists say that a serving of meat should be "no bigger than the palm of your hand"...... ac_umm

Then you probably need a larger portion of meat for those big hands...

Ok, that sounds weird.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Yep, you are barking up the wrong tree if you think he is a "dumb" redneck......Definitely an intelligent redneck. You really have to step and fetch to keep up with him.

DSM is the most overrated poster I have ever known from any forum I have  ever been on. He tries waaaaaaay too hard making over the hill white  women like  evs, mimi and Blurt giggle.

He's on these forums 24/7 and totally predictable. If you miss any of his posts, you haven't missed much, that's for sure. ac_boring

Aryan

Hows work Shen? You still shaking dat booty at your colleagues and distracting them from their work?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

DSM is the most overrated poster I have ever known from any forum I have  ever been on. He tries waaaaaaay too hard making over the hill white  women like  evs, mimi and Blurt giggle.

He's on these forums 24/7 and totally predictable. If you miss any of his posts, you haven't missed much, that's for sure. ac_boring

Forums have changes over the past decade..

The forums we used to post on aren't around anymore..

Something can certainly be said for the staying power of BF posters.

shin

I don't think our nutritional needs are all that different.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/26/261D9F7200000578-2970306-image-a-2_1424963970134.jpg">

My husband likes portion sizes bigger than that.

I don't know anyone who limits themselves to portions this size, but I also don't know anyone with a perfect body.

shin

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "shin"I like a good burger, but I've also had plenty of bad ones.

Steak, on the other hand, if it's not quality meat I think I'd prefer it overcooked.

Fish I'll always prefer undercooked.

You like a good cut of steak and a bit on the rare side shin?

Definitely, but I try to limit how much red meat I consume these days.

Did you know the proper serving size of a portion of meat is only as big as a deck of cards?

I did hear or read that shin.

I've heard the palm thing too, even from the same health care workers. I think it would be a closer approximation that a static 3 ounces.

I really can't remember the las t time I only had 3 ounces of meat in one sitting outside of a deli sandwich.

Anonymous

I don't think our nutritional needs are all that different.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/26/261D9F7200000578-2970306-image-a-2_1424963970134.jpg">

My husband likes portion sizes bigger than that.

I don't know anyone who limits themselves to portions this size, but I also don't know anyone with a perfect body.

Shen Li and Twenty Dollars think they have perfect bodies.

:laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"

overrated? as i'm not a subscriber to Random Poster Quarterly, i'm afraid you have me at an extreme disadvantage.... exactly where am i ranked? if i'm in the top 10 then i would be inclined to believe you.... as for amusing evs, mimi and blurt.... well. the fact is they are among the top of my favorite ppl online and i would go to any length to amuse any one of the three.... i'm starting to get a sneaky suspicion that you're not very fond of me. unfortunate as it is, it would seem unavoidable. while i do limit my posting here as so not to draw alot of negative attention, i would also like to remind you there is an 'ignore' button as well. i would feel bad if you were to fall asleep in the middle of one of my boring ol' posts and drowned in your saké.... konichiwa.... :laugh:

Blazor

I"ll admit, that last line almost made me spit my coffee out  :MG_216:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I"ll admit, that last line almost made me spit my coffee out  :MG_216:

Really?? It doesn't take much to make you ha ha.