The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The neverending conversation thread

Started by shin, February 06, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
overrated? as i'm not a subscriber to Random Poster Quarterly, i'm afraid you have me at an extreme disadvantage.... exactly where am i ranked? if i'm in the top 10 then i would be inclined to believe you.... as for amusing evs, mimi and blurt.... well. the fact is they are among the top of my favorite ppl online and i would go to any length to amuse any one of the three.... i'm starting to get a sneaky suspicion that you're not very fond of me. unfortunate as it is, it would seem unavoidable. while i do limit my posting here as so not to draw alot of negative attention, i would also like to remind you there is an 'ignore' button as well. i would feel bad if you were to fall asleep in the middle of one of my boring ol' posts and drowned in your saké.... konichiwa.... :laugh:

I'd like to remind you that nobody is preventing you from following your own advice.

This post only reinforces my opinion of your strained attempts at humour. However, carry on. There are a couple of old white ladies here who might find your persiflage amusing.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blazor"I"ll admit, that last line almost made me spit my coffee out  :MG_216:

Really?? It doesn't take much to make you ha ha.

To be fair, it was my first real lol of the day  :laugh:

Those that know me, know I do laugh a lot. I also love to make people laugh. Sometimes even break out into dance mode when the beat drops, you should join me later when I get liquored up lol  :l_dance:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Blazor"I"ll admit, that last line almost made me spit my coffee out  :MG_216:

Those that know me, know I do laugh a lot. I also love to make people laugh. Sometimes even break out into dance mode when the beat drops, you should join me later when I get liquored up lol  :l_dance:

I don't party anymore, but thanks for the offer anyway Blazor.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"There are a couple of old white ladies here who might find your persiflage amusing.

And this made me laugh too  ac_toofunny

Simply cause I know who you're talking about lol.

Coffee flowing, I need to get some shit done!

Blazor

Boooooo! Never too old for a good time, matter of fact I "think" Im older than you lol. Its what keeps us young dont ya know  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"There are a couple of old white ladies here who might find your persiflage amusing.

And this made me laugh too  ac_toofunny

Simply cause I know who you're talking about lol.

Coffee flowing, I need to get some shit done!

Pitter patter,  let's get at er.

deadskinmask

overrated? as i'm not a subscriber to Random Poster Quarterly, i'm afraid you have me at an extreme disadvantage.... exactly where am i ranked? if i'm in the top 10 then i would be inclined to believe you.... as for amusing evs, mimi and blurt.... well. the fact is they are among the top of my favorite ppl online and i would go to any length to amuse any one of the three.... i'm starting to get a sneaky suspicion that you're not very fond of me. unfortunate as it is, it would seem unavoidable. while i do limit my posting here as so not to draw alot of negative attention, i would also like to remind you there is an 'ignore' button as well. i would feel bad if you were to fall asleep in the middle of one of my boring ol' posts and drowned in your saké.... konichiwa.... :laugh:

I'd like to remind you that nobody is preventing you from following your own advice.

This post only reinforces my opinion of your strained attempts at humour. However, carry on. There are a couple of old white ladies here who might find your persiflage amusing.

oh. i'm not so easily triggered that an ignore button would save me any hassle.... unless they quote me directly, i usually just sidestep anybody who isn't worth reading.... its just words. i haven't seen em arranged in any order that ever caused me distress.... :laugh:

Anonymous

oh. i'm not so easily triggered that an ignore button would save me any hassle.... unless they quote me directly, i usually just sidestep anybody who isn't worth reading.... its just words. i haven't seen em arranged in any order that ever caused me distress.... :laugh:

Your predictable reply and I don't fucking care. ac_boring

Anonymous

Boooooo! Never too old for a good time, matter of fact I "think" Im older than you lol. Its what keeps us young dont ya know  ac_dance

I'll be 33 in September. I have 2 young boys though. Therefore,  no partying for the Iron Chink.

deadskinmask

Your predictable reply and I don't fucking care. ac_boring

if it was so goddamn predictable, you would have known not to bother calling the ignore button to my attention.... and you cared enough to post about it.... thats two for two.... i'd say you've been officially debunked.... what else ya got, kim jong ill-tempered?

Anonymous

If Shen Li and DSM didn't care what the other person posted they would either have each other on ignore or just not respond to each other.

Anonymous

if it was so goddamn predictable, you would have known not to bother calling the ignore button to my attention.... and you cared enough to post about it.... thats two for two.... i'd say you've been officially debunked.... what else ya got, kim jong ill-tempered?

No hypocrite, I was telling you to follow your own fucking advice. You brought up the ignore button option or do you forget already.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"If Shen Li and DSM didn't care what the other person posted they would either have each other on ignore or just not respond to each other.

He'll get bored very soon and run back to being one of the Serbian psycho's most diligent, smarmy little minions.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"If Shen Li and DSM didn't care what the other person posted they would either have each other on ignore or just not respond to each other.

He'll get bored very soon and run back to being one of the Serbian psycho's most diligent, smarmy little minions.

It's not likely you'll ever be his kind of poster and vice versa.

Blazor

I'll be 33 in September. I have 2 young boys though. Therefore,  no partying for the Iron Chink.

Ahhh I see whats going on now, your vision of "party" is an actual party lol. Those are rare for the Blaze these days too, but a few times a year dont hurt. I dont normally have them at my house, I go to other's peoples places. I use to have them at my place, before my son, and the rare event of a babysitter combined with a special occasion. I know I may of gave you a first impression of a drunken Irishman upon introduction lol, but I blame the weekend I chose for that lol. I usually have a couple shots here and there through the week, but Saturday is the night I might put down several. Of course my son is 18 now, practically gone all the time anyway lol. Since you told me your age, I'll say I'll be 41 in October. Though Im always told I look between 25-29  ac_smile  

If I had to guess, your sons are 5 and 8? Hows it been raising two boys for ya lol?