Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I miss Renee

Started by Wambo Rong, February 07, 2017, 05:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wambo Rong

She'd rip the hide off your dog, spin and weave it into a coat and mock you while she wore it.

I miss Renee

kiebers

:laugh:

That is good...LOL

I miss Renee too....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Berry Sweet

Things change.  You change with it.  Dont be a pussy.

RW

I miss Renee terribly.  ac_crying
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I miss Renee very much too.

Berry Sweet

She's always a wise crack.  I really dont think shes coming back.

RW

I don't think she is either and I can't honestly blame her.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Renee is a good common sense poster. I wish she would come back, but it does not look like she will at this point.

Good luck to you Renee. You are missed.

Bricktop

Renee, it is well understood, cannot co-exist in a forum with your humble scribe.

Unlike most of the minions here, I stand up and over her, to the extent that she puts me on ignore to avoid further confrontation and humiliation. The truth is she likes to throw punches at the meek, weak and witless, but when they come back at her she runs like a nose in flu season.

Regrettably, she won't return as long as I am around. She knows who is Master and who is chump, and she AIN'T the Master.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Renee, it is well understood, cannot co-exist in a forum with your humble scribe.

Unlike most of the minions here, I stand up and over her, to the extent that she puts me on ignore to avoid further confrontation and humiliation. The truth is she likes to throw punches at the meek, weak and witless, but when they come back at her she runs like a nose in flu season.

Regrettably, she won't return as long as I am around. She knows who is Master and who is chump, and she AIN'T the Master.

I think there's more to it than that Bricktop.

Bricktop

Rubbish.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu0p6CtioZk

GORDY GAMBINO

Trump threatened the western world with her whale ass.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Trump threatened the western world with her whale ass.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

I didn't know Renee as well as some of you, but I knew she was a good poster.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]