Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Dear Irish Kam

Started by Bricktop, February 07, 2017, 05:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Typical Semen clinging onto anyone who he thinks might support him in his vendetta against me......    No shame whatsoever.   :oeudC:

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"Rather RW venerating me, than your pack of peons.

You lot are adhesive. Birds of a feather, Herr Kutt.

No idea why you seem to consider yourself 'better' than anyone who posted on BF. I seem to recall you posting on there at some point?  

Its not as though you're above name calling and general trolling now is it?  Unless of course you consider your particular brand of shit flinging an asset to any forum, as you do seem to have a highly over inflated opinion of yourself don't you?   :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

No idea why you seem to consider yourself 'better' than anyone who posted on BF. I seem to recall you posting on there at some point?  

Its not as though you're above name calling and general trolling now is it?  Unless of course you consider your particular brand of shit flinging an asset to any forum, as you do seem to have a highly over inflated opinion of yourself don't you?   :laugh3:

How long were you on BF Scouse?

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

How long were you on BF Scouse?

Umm, I'm not sure yano...... probs a couple of years or so?  I remained there until it abruptly closed down.  Prior to that I posted on the YNC until the horrible old twat of a mod banned loads of us.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Typical Semen clinging onto anyone who he thinks might support him in his vendetta against me......    No shame whatsoever.   :oeudC:

Im sorry. Didn't know you're so sensitive? I am sorry about you situation. Nothing ever changes for ya. Your bell has been rung too many times. Thought those nazi symbols were against the rules? Oh dear pippi.

Aryan

Has it not occurred to you that I might not want to leave my home?  Your definition of being 'stuck' seems to mean living where you were born.   :crazy:

I'd much rather live where I do than some turd world banana republic.....  Places like that might be ok to visit on holiday for a week or 2, but live there? No thanks.

Bricktop

Where else in the world can you walk to your local chippie run by a geezer named Ranjeev, past a mosque handing our free Korans whilst avoiding the streets that run through the local West Indian neighbourhood. Course, you could always catch a mini cab and chat to Imran about sharia law on the way.

And later that night after a few bevvies, a quick sortie to Ari Finkelsteins fish cart for some jellied eel and chips, where you have a quick natter with the Poles that took your job from you at half the price.

No, wait...you can't because they don't and won't speak English.

Never mind.

You could always come to Australia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Where else in the world can you walk to your local chippie run by a geezer named Ranjeev, past a mosque handing our free Korans whilst avoiding the streets that run through the local West Indian neighbourhood. Course, you could always catch a mini cab and chat to Imran about sharia law on the way.

And later that night after a few bevvies, a quick sortie to Ari Finkelsteins fish cart for some jellied eel and chips, where you have a quick natter with the Poles that took your job from you at half the price.

Never mind.

Britain is a mess. I remember once you said you wish you still lived there. I have been to the UK and Aus. It is not even a debate which one is the more desirable place to live.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"Where else in the world can you walk to your local chippie run by a geezer named Ranjeev, past a mosque handing our free Korans whilst avoiding the streets that run through the local West Indian neighbourhood. Course, you could always catch a mini cab and chat to Imran about sharia law on the way.

Never mind.

If things dont improve I most likely will emigrate somewhere, but I'm fortunate enough to live in a decent area where the third world sludge is minimal.

Hopefully one day whites will be given their own country like the Jews have...... probably won't be in any of our lifetimes though.

Anonymous

Never mind.

If things dont improve I most likely will emigrate somewhere, but I'm fortunate enough to live in a decent area where the third world sludge is minimal.

Hopefully one day whites will be given their own country like the Jews have...... probably won't be in any of our lifetimes though.

FFS, Israel has every race under the sun. Jews will likely be a minority in Israel in the future. A lot of liberal white Jews want to that to happen too.

Bricktop

Riiiiiight.

"Further to your application for immigration to Australia, Mr Scouse, would you mind telling me your religion?'

"Nazi"

"I see. What is your preference as to the city you wish to settle in?"

"Anywhere really. As long as their are no kikes, coons, muzzies, blackies, Asians or Manchurians (from Manchester)"

"Thank you. We'll be in touch. Er...don't hold your breath."

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Never mind.

FFS, Israel has every race under the sun. Jews will likely be a minority in Israel in the future. A lot of liberal white Jews want to that to happen too.

I for one support multiculturalism in Israel!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9xB3Crxx0Q

''LOL tons of hypocritical Jews in the comment section. I guess it's fine when you talMUDs flood our countries with endless waves of Muslim and Hispanic immigrants, but when someone wants to do the same to you, you climb aboard your high horse and call us anti-semites. The doubletalk of the Jew is apparent to all who see it now. "What's good for the Jew is bad for the Goy." - Your true nature is clear to all who choose to see. I long to see the day when Israel becomes like one giant Ferguson, Missouri, you sneaky two-faced cutdicks!''

^^ Youtube comments are always fucking gold  ac_lmfao

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Riiiiiight.

"Further to your application for immigration to Australia, Mr Scouse, would you mind telling me your religion?'

"Nazi"

"Anywhere really. As long as their are no kikes, coons, muzzies, blackies, Asians or Manchurians (from Manchester)"

Actually Spain or Hungary would be a lot more preferable.    

I don't think I could handle that 'Stralian accent!  :yuk:

Bricktop

Riiiiiight.

"Nazi"

I'm sure Spain would welcome yet another Brit who wears 16 hole laceups, shorts and vest, and a knotted handkerchief on his titfer when at the "seaside". Better hurry. The EU clock is ticking.

Why do the words "Benidorm" and "Johnny Vegas" come to mind?

Will you be taking yer mum?

Aryan

Riiiiiight.

"Nazi"

I'm sure Spain would welcome yet another Brit who wears 16 hole laceups, shorts and vest, and a knotted handkerchief on his titfer when at the "seaside". Better hurry. The EU clock is ticking.

Why do the words "Benidorm" and "Johnny Vegas" come to mind?

Will you be taking yer mum?

Its actually my ma's second home but no I dont plan on moving there with her.  :laugh: