The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Filipinos Make Great Canadians

Started by Gary Oak, April 27, 2013, 12:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yea, I got in a nice encounter with them recently...

Uh oh, what happened Odie?

6 fucking negroes attacked me because my girlfriend ain´t exactly dark-skinned finn... She is jamaican. Therefore a black woman.

I took a good hit to my jaw. The police collected them all and I filed a suit against them.

I won, though. lmao and that´s why those negroes were collected. I´m big, military trained and partially insane, you know. :D

Man, I had my woman with me and I have a reason to be so protective.

Were they pissed simply because you were planting your seed in the wrong garden?

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Uh oh, what happened Odie?

6 fucking negroes attacked me because my girlfriend ain´t exactly dark-skinned finn... She is jamaican. Therefore a black woman.

I took a good hit to my jaw. The police collected them all and I filed a suit against them.

I won, though. lmao and that´s why those negroes were collected. I´m big, military trained and partially insane, you know. :D

Man, I had my woman with me and I have a reason to be so protective.

Were they pissed simply because you were planting your seed in the wrong garden?

It´s because they carry a collective-torch for some of the stunts we have pulled in the past.

And the women are total traitors for being with our oh so sweet selves.

We ran into clashes from time to time because we are excatly known to back down... We are stubborn. lol

Odinson

It´s because they carry a collective-torch for some of the stunts we have pulled in the past.

We ran into clashes from time to time because we are excatly known to back down... We are stubborn. lol

They sound like a bunch of intigators/Time Cries insecure dorks.

I thought your gf was a dark-skinned Finn, not Jamaican?

We just call them that to make them fit in. They call themselves "afro-finns" since they have no other home. We just go along with it. It´s part of our charm. lol

Trust me, they are almost all like intigator. We do not assault them for dating white women... We are not that petty and feminine.

They threatened my friend Jimmy (his mother is english) with a unloaded pistol a few years back. His body-builder friend cracked the pistol-guys head with a metal-pole.

They would kill us if they ever get a chance. :D

Anonymous

We just call them that to make them fit in. They call themselves "afro-finns" since they have no other home. We just go along with it. It´s part of our charm. lol

Trust me, they are almost all like intigator. We do not assault them for dating white women... We are not that petty and feminine.

They threatened my friend Jimmy (his mother is english) with a unloaded pistol a few years back. His body-builder friend cracked the pistol-guys head with a metal-pole.

Oh my heavens Odie..

Please take care to avoid these situations.

:shock:

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Oh my heavens Odie..

Please take care to avoid these situations.

:shock:

Sure will... :)

Anonymous

Where are these guys confronting you? Randomly on the street?

Odinson

They have been put in a certain area of the town. In southern-Finland they might just try to kick some1´s azz if they are aggravated. During night that is...

Anonymous

They have been put in a certain area of the town. In southern-Finland they might just try to kick some1´s azz if they are aggravated. During night that is...

Hello Odie, there is a large African population in my city and they seem nice..

My husband has a Ghanian man working for him at his company and he is a very nice boy.

Odinson

My husband has a Ghanian man working for him at his company and he is a very nice boy.

Sure some of them are. But you course get the lady-side of it, not the cock-fight side.  :lol:

Anonymous

Sure some of them are. But you course get the lady-side of it, not the cock-fight side.  :lol:

Odie, I do not understand why some boys like to fight.

:?

Odinson

It´s some kind of a weird mentality that we have. Scandinavian young boys love to fight. No "word-battles", actual battles... Swedes and the norwegians are the same.

Anonymous

It´s some kind of a weird mentality that we have. Scandinavian young boys love to fight. No "word-battles", actual battles... Swedes and the norwegians are the same.

No offense, but I never thought of Scandinavian guys as being tough.

Obvious Li

[/b]

no kidding......especially their hockey players.......hahahahaha

Odinson

It´s because our cities are so clean. lol

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

[/b]

no kidding......especially their hockey players.......hahahahaha

Kiss my ass. lol