The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Advice for my sons on who not to date

Started by Frood, February 12, 2017, 09:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

I'm happy for them to fall in love with whomever they like and wherever they're from but for obvious reasons I advice them to stay away from Philippinas, Russians, Thai, Italian, and Islamic women as they generally can't be trusted with other peoples money or maintaining a cool head.

What advice do you offer your children about dating or marriage?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

I advise people don't invent children to give imaginary advice to.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

I'd advise mine to keep away from predators like Semenmajor, along with of course muslim grooming gangs (in the case of daughters) and phaggots in general.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I advise people don't invent children to give imaginary advice to.

At least he doesn't pretend to have black triplets like that drunken wanker Odinson.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

I have a number of children, most of whom are in their twenties now. Little one is 5 though. I'm finished having kids now. Me time free time.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I ignore that shit stain.

Ya, I should too. I would like to punch him out though.

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I have a number of children, most of whom are in their twenties now. Little one is 5 though. I'm finished having kids now. Me time free time.

See, the thing is Dink, once you bullshit, everything you say comes into question,
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I have a number of children, most of whom are in their twenties now. Little one is 5 though. I'm finished having kids now. Me time free time.

See, the thing is Dink, once you bullshit, everything you say comes into question,

I don't bullshit however some bullshitters continue to bullshit about me being a bullshitter.

Which is obviously unsubstantiated bullshit on their parts.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

He told Crow he had a girlfriend and a kid.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I advise people don't invent children to give imaginary advice to.

:laugh:

Frood

:crazy:

Anyway, back to the topic. What advice have you given or will you give to your children about dating and marriage?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm happy for them to fall in love with whomever they like and wherever they're from but for obvious reasons I advice them to stay away from Philippinas, Russians, Thai, Italian, and Islamic women as they generally can't be trusted with other peoples money or maintaining a cool head.

What advice do you offer your children about dating or marriage?

Don't believe everything people say.

Oh, you mean to THEM?

Fuck knows. They don't exist.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview