Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Hello? Is there anyone out there?

Started by RW, February 22, 2017, 04:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Blurt"Yes, that seems possible, Shin. Some say this kind of "Panspermic" possibility is what may have led life to flourish on our own world.

But this is a far cry from an intelligent species having built craft that can bridge the gulf of intersidereal space.

It's not even clear yet whether the factor surrounding the survivability of technology in Drake's Equation is, well, survivable.

Sometimes when we're discussing science, aliens, and technology, I think you limit your views to what could possibly originate from humanity or an Earthly perspective. It's certainly not erroneous, and I'm no authority on the matters at hand... but the future is always full of unpredictable anomalies and unforseen circumstances.

Perhaps I delve into too much imaginary theories. For when you think outside of the box, I think the box is susceptible to the rules of origami.  :tease:

I like origami.

IRISH KAM

The Hubble telescope has so far revealed aboot 100 Million galaxys oot there .

Even Hubble scientists have said this will Double too 200 Million Galaxys as Telescope technology advances .

So theres NO way we are the only life out there .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

shin

How can telescopes be real if our eyes aren't real?

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"How can telescopes be real if our eyes aren't real?

They're not shin?

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"How can telescopes be real if our eyes aren't real?

They're not shin?

It's a play on words of a tweet made by Jaden Smith that was later turned into a meme.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/649/078/dbb.jpg">

I thought it was funny at first, but after awhile I just assumed he meant we can't really trust our individual perception as truth. The poor kid seems a little damaged.

Anonymous