Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Old, fat and ugly; you are fired

Started by Anonymous, February 23, 2017, 10:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I am trying to get away from only posting politics and markets/economy threads. This attempt flew as high as a cow with one wing.

You know what they say, "Practice makes perfect.". I'll try to breathe some life into it, though...

I think most airlines have a quiet standard of promoting their most attractive stewardesses and shunning the average looking ones. This practice has trickled into most industries, and probably has a root in ancient times through ideas such as eugenics, concubines, and cosmetic enhancement.

This will seem like a stereotype, but have you flown Air Canada?

A lot of older women work for them.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I am trying to get away from only posting politics and markets/economy threads. This attempt flew as high as a cow with one wing.

You know what they say, "Practice makes perfect.". I'll try to breathe some life into it, though...

I think most airlines have a quiet standard of promoting their most attractive stewardesses and shunning the average looking ones. This practice has trickled into most industries, and probably has a root in ancient times through ideas such as eugenics, concubines, and cosmetic enhancement.

The position of flight attendant no longer holds the glamour it once did back in the 60s and 70s. The pay is shit and the work is monotonous. I don't think a lot of younger women are even attracted to the profession anymore. At least that how it seems.

I think most airlines are having to work with an ageing group of flight attendants. It seems that many US based carriers are adding more and more male attendants to their crews to supplement the lack of women coming to the profession. The last flight I was on, coming back from Florida, 3 of of the 4 attendants were guys and that's not unusual.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

The position of flight attendant no longer holds the glamour it once did back in the 60s and 70s. The pay is shit and the work is monotonous. I don't think a lot of younger women are even attracted to the profession anymore. At least that how it seems.

I think most airlines are having to work with an ageing group of flight attendants. It seems that many US based carriers are adding more and more male attendants to their crews to supplement the lack of women coming to the profession. The last flight I was on, coming back from Florida, 3 of of the 4 attendants were guys and that's not unusual.

I agree Renee..

But, in East Asia, it is still a sought after position by young ladies..

Bank teller is a better job in East Asia too.

Anonymous

I am seeing more men working as flight attendants in North America too. I am flying to Florida next weekend to play golf, and I have no doubt there will be men or older women working in the cabin.

I agree about it not being a good job. Heck, I don't even know if pilot is a good job anymore.

Thiel

The women flight attendants may be getting older, but the men are getting younger and cuter. ac_lovestruck
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Some of the restaurants you go to have servers that look like they were hired from a modelling agency. No large or older gals on their staff.

Anonymous

It's really a glorified waitress job.

Thiel

True to Velvet and Renee, it's not a very good job. But, you can see the appeal to a young and single person.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"True to Velvet and Renee, it's not a very good job. But, you can see the appeal to a young and single person.

The travel part is a big draw..

But, if we are being honest, some jobs discriminate based on beauty and youth.

Berry Sweet

Thats what I was thinking.  I cant see them paying a decent wage either.

I can only see the young working these jobs anyway...anyone who is raising children cant do this job...and if they did, its not worth it.

Why dress up in an uncomfortable uniform just to service a bunch pompus assholes and cunts?  Thats not a career...might as well be a stripper and make more money.

GORDY GAMBINO

Air Force Flight was it cos theres no domestic planes that can haul your fucken arse.

You fat fuck man hating lazy pig. :thumbup:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I can only see the young working these jobs anyway...anyone who is raising children cant do this job...and if they did, its not worth it.

Why dress up in an uncomfortable uniform just to service a bunch pompus assholes and cunts?  Thats not a career...might as well be a stripper and make more money.

Renee as a stripper ?? Fat fuck would break the stage.

I been on heaps of flight hun and them trolley dollys they really do bang in the shithouse. Up the front of the plane in the secret area .
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

shin

I've never been to Canada... unless you count International Falls.

The only other country I've been to is Bermuda.

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Renee as a stripper ?? Fat fuck would break the stage.

I been on heaps of flight hun and them trolley dollys they really do bang in the shithouse. Up the front of the plane in the secret area .

You've been on heaps of pig shit and that's all the "heaps" you've ever been on. I'll bet the first time you've ever been out of that fly infested hell hole that you wallow in was to take delivery of that Bangkok whore that you swindled into marriage.

Has she emptied your piggy bank yet?  Expect her to bolt once she finds out you're nothing but a crass "nigger rich" slob. :laugh3:

BTW, congrats on the marriage. Now the neighbor's golden retriever can get some sleep.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.