Replies: 10408
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:56:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Old, fat and ugly; you are fired

Started by Anonymous, February 23, 2017, 10:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Renee as a stripper ?? Fat fuck would break the stage.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I am trying to get away from only posting politics and markets/economy threads. This attempt flew as high as a cow with one wing.

You know what they say, "Practice makes perfect.". I'll try to breathe some life into it, though...

I think most airlines have a quiet standard of promoting their most attractive stewardesses and shunning the average looking ones. This practice has trickled into most industries, and probably has a root in ancient times through ideas such as eugenics, concubines, and cosmetic enhancement.

This will seem like a stereotype, but have you flown Air Canada?

A lot of older women work for them.

I've never been to Canada... unless you count International Falls.

The only other country I've been to is Bermuda.

Is travel something you are not interested in shin?

Lance Leftardashian

we mustnèt discriminate against someone based on whether they are fat or ugly.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"we mustnèt discriminate against someone based on whether they are fat or ugly.

How about paranoid and stupid Joak? Do you face a lot of discrimination for those reasons?

Lance Leftardashian

Now what makes you believe that I am paranoid  or stupid. i sense a lot of anger coming from you. This is no joke. Have you ever considered seeing a psychiatrist?
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Now what makes you believe that I am paranoid  or stupid.

Oh, I don't know. Just everything you post.

shin

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am trying to get away from only posting politics and markets/economy threads. This attempt flew as high as a cow with one wing.

You know what they say, "Practice makes perfect.". I'll try to breathe some life into it, though...

I think most airlines have a quiet standard of promoting their most attractive stewardesses and shunning the average looking ones. This practice has trickled into most industries, and probably has a root in ancient times through ideas such as eugenics, concubines, and cosmetic enhancement.

I think about it sometimes. I've never really thought about going to Canada after experiencing Minnesota's weather.

Anonymous

I think about it sometimes. I've never really thought about going to Canada after experiencing Minnesota's weather.

It's not winter all the time though shin.

Anonymous

It is legal to fly or drive here in the summer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

It is legal to fly or drive here in the summer.

Shin would have a lovely trip too.

shin

I'd get stuffed with poutine and kebabs and change my mind about the cold.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I'd get stuffed with poutine and kebabs and change my mind about the cold.  ac_biggrin

Come in the summer when it's warm and you won't have to eat junk food that may threaten your girlish figure shin.

shin

Quote from: "shin"I'd get stuffed with poutine and kebabs and change my mind about the cold.  ac_biggrin

Come in the summer when it's warm and you won't have to eat junk food that may threaten your girlish figure shin.

My girlish figure?  :roll:

That's one of the funniest thing you've said to me.

Anonymous

My girlish figure?  :roll:

That's one of the funniest thing you've said to me.

It was funny shin?

:icon_wink:

GORDY GAMBINO

Shin is a bloke ya stoopid woman

ie he pisses standing up

mostly

which you cant do

only RW  has the balls to be able to do that

Berry nah shes a bed pisser she said so

Turn me right off
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE