Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

RW,CC...my office, if you please.

Started by Bricktop, February 23, 2017, 07:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

The last 2 in that list are both brain dead clowns, so I wouldn't pay much attention to what they like or dislike.

Anybody that plays along with Freud's act which is well past the best before date is a brain dead clown in my opinion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Like who? I called him out on his bullshit.

If I had to pick a few names, I would say dsm, Mona, Pointbreak and TD seem to enjoy his very stale act.[/quote]

DSM's sets his hair on fire every time someone calls out old man Aaron.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"

If I had to pick a few names, I would say dsm, Mona, Pointbreak and TD seem to enjoy his very stale act.

QuoteDSM's sets his hair on fire every time someone calls out old man Aaron.

lol. yeah. because the whole goddamn circus stops just to watch two monkeys try to fuck.... it goes in to every fuckin thred and drags on all fuckin night.... the best way to put the show back on track is to throw a bucket of water on em and move on....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

If I had to pick a few names, I would say dsm, Mona, Pointbreak and TD seem to enjoy his very stale act.

lol. yeah. because the whole goddamn circus stops just to watch two monkeys try to fuck.... it goes in to every fuckin thred and drags on all fuckin night.... the best way to put the show back on track is to throw a bucket of water on em and move on....

VF is a handful of monkeys fucking. You're right about one thing though, it is best to move on.....from VF.

deadskinmask

VF is a handful of monkeys fucking. You're right about one thing though, it is best to move on.....from VF.

meh.... a forum is a forum. they all have the same goal. VF is a pretty decent place. i like the hell out of it.... yeah. they seem to tolerate shit that i wouldn't but actually it adds to the variety of the place. if you keep consistently running ppl off who don't share the same opinion, you end up with what would almost resemble a cult....

Anonymous

When I first started looking at VF about four and half years ago, the members would not have indulged Freud's silly pretend lady act. Those people are mostly gone now and the replacements from BF are a different breed of poster altogether.

VF is no longer worth reading let alone posting on.

Renee

When I first started looking at VF about four and half years ago, the members would not have indulged Freud's silly pretend lady act. Those people are mostly gone now and the replacements from BF are a different breed of poster altogether.

VF is no longer worth reading let alone posting on.

True dat.

Relative new comers to Van have no clue what that forum was like in it's hey day. Yeah it had its share of clowns but most were of the clever variety that no longer exist in that place. But the vast majority of it's members were bright, engaging, interesting people of diverse backgrounds and interests. Some of the social or political debates where epic.

Van is less than a shadow of what it once was and I think most of the long timers that you can still find around here and there will agree.

The end of that place came when the owner sided with a repulsive little shit monkey over keeping her quality posters.  ac_dunno One by one, every intelligent individual left; some came here, others left for parts unknown until now you are left with a herd of screaming retarded children all looking for mama evs attention. It's a small wonder why Dingus and the BF rejects flourish there.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Relative new comers to Van have no clue what that forum was like in it's hey day. Yeah it had its share of clowns but most were of the clever variety that no longer exist in that place. But the vast majority of it's members were bright, engaging, interesting people of diverse backgrounds and interests. Some of the social or political debates where epic.

Van is less than a shadow of what it once was and I think most of the long timers that you can still find around here and there will agree.

The end of that place came when the owner sided with a repulsive little shit monkey over keeping her quality posters.  ac_dunno One by one, every intelligent individual left; some came here, others left for parts unknown until now you are left with a herd of screaming retard children all looking for mama evs attention. It's a small wonder why Dingus and the BF rejects flourish there.

I took a look at it at X-mas. That's a minute of my life shot to hell.