Started by Aryan, February 23, 2017, 07:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"That was me for the record.  I pointed out that SCOUSE has a habit of sharing private information.  Fash acted as she saw fit.

I've been part of the private forum for 2 months or so and not leaked a thing. You're full of shit.

that was not actually a private forum. it was an additional forum for paying members. there was no security promised nor inferred.... it was merely a 'troll-free' area....

No PI in the paid area?

theres PI everywhere, partner.... everywhere.... BF made no claims of being secure and ppl were constantly reminded.... the only rule was VIP posts were not allowed to be discussed on the open board....

I guess basic things like names and pictures?

pics mostly.... or 'death in the family', 'i need surgery', 'boo hoo. mean ol life' stuff....

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"That was me for the record.  I pointed out that SCOUSE has a habit of sharing private information.  Fash acted as she saw fit.

I've been part of the private forum for 2 months or so and not leaked a thing. You're full of shit.

Can you cry any harder, you little bitch?

I don't care who's PI leak you exploited or used. It disqualifies you from having access to what might be considered sensitive info on this site. Anyone with an ounce of common sense or ethics can see that.

You on the other hand, being the juvenile, intellectually stunted, socially backward, twit that you are, obviously doesn't get it.

Look junior....a slimy little extremist shit like you, who lives on the margins of society and rescuers to take responsibility for themselves, is always going to be treated like a social pariah.

So...I strongly suggest you staple a pair of man balls to your taint and get used to it.

And who the fuck are you to decide anything on here?  ac_lmfao

Talk about a superiority complex.........

This isn't your board fatso, so your opinion is no more or less valid than mine.   ac_hithere

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i'm not defending scouse. i like scouse. i trust scouse. but i'm not asking that yall should.... i understand the persona he prefers to exhibit does not do his reputation any favors....

Err, thanks, I think.   ac_wot

you're welcome, motherfucker.... don't act like this is news to you....

Aryan

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i'm not defending scouse. i like scouse. i trust scouse. but i'm not asking that yall should.... i understand the persona he prefers to exhibit does not do his reputation any favors....

:laugh:

Seriously though when I like someone I'm the most loyal person there is, both on and offline. Its when I dont like someone that I go into full on asshole mode.

deadskinmask

Seriously though when I like someone I'm the most loyal person there is, both on and offline. Its when I dont like someone that I go into full on asshole mode.

i believe this statement wholeheartedly.... i would put money on it....

Anonymous

You seem to get along pretty good with the owner of this forum. You even get along with Shen Li which is not an easy thing to do.

Aryan

You seem to get along pretty good with the owner of this forum. You even get along with Shen Li which is not an easy thing to do.

They're my 2 favourite people on here. I probably wouldn't hang around if they went...

Anonymous

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I'm sweeter than fucking sugar all the fucking time.

Aryan

Anonymous

I have nothing against you Scouse other than derailing threads with the fighting with TD. I

Aryan

Thanks Seoulbro.

This is just Renee trying to annoy me, and RW has chosen to side with her, which comes as no great surprise.

RW

I didn't side with anyone.  I don't take any issue with you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Thanks Seoulbro.

This is just Renee trying to annoy me, and RW has chosen to side with her, which comes as no great surprise.

if all i had to go by was what you sling up on the wall here, i would side with them also.... i understand their apprehension....

RW

Again, I have no apprehension.  I've been there with him for months.  I just watch my mouth because I don't view him as a trusted regular.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Thanks Seoulbro.

if all i had to go by was what you sling up on the wall here, i would side with them also.... i understand their apprehension....

I've been part of the private area for 2 months and not leaked anything, so why would I decide to now?  ac_unsure