Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Investing in franchises

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2017, 11:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"Some franchise brands are like gold. Tim Horton's comes to mind. Hence the enormous cash outlay required to purchase a franchise. But, the little franchises like you have in mind can be done much cheaper on your own. In particular vending. Better to buy used machines on Kijiji, partner with a charity and use that to get machines in new businesses. I have a healthy non electric vending machine in my shop partnered with Make A Wish. They pay me no percentage of profits and takes up eighteen inches of floor space.

Are your employees and customers using the coin vending machine in your shop?

GORDY GAMBINO

I been in business since 1985.

Ive made millions.

Everyone thinks they can do it like this train wreck staring out the fucken window wondering.

Son ya gonna get ya ass fucken kicked.

Just drive ya fucken choo choo.

You by your enquiries are a fucken amateur...they will see a dip shit like you coming a mile off. Just like that Superchecker wanker.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I been in business since 1985.

Ive made millions.

Everyone thinks they can do it like this train wreck staring out the fucken window wondering.

You by your enquiries are a fucken amateur...they will see a dip shit like you coming a mile off. Just like that Superchecker wanker.

I believe iron horse jockey is only looking for secondary income GORDY.

GORDY GAMBINO

Make a billion part time with no effort.

Yeah like that's gonna work for him cup cake woman.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I been in business since 1985.

Ive made millions.

Well good for you. I will be collecting a decent pension in seven years and living close to a Caribbean beach. But, for now, I was asking questions about investing in franchises. I would not throw away my pension for either of those two franchises I mentioned.

GORDY GAMBINO

Your stupidity, inexperience and greed will lead to you blowing the fucken lot.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Your stupidity, inexperience and greed will lead to you blowing the fucken lot.

I posted a question about sideline small franchises. I never said anything about our lifetime savings, that ws your own stupid assumption.

deadskinmask

when a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience gets the money and the man with money gets an experience....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"when a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience gets the money and the man with money gets an experience....

True enough, but there seems to be a misunderstanding of my op. No big deal, that's forum life for ya. The entertainment aspect is what it's all about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"when a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience gets the money and the man with money gets an experience....

That would be Gordy in Thailand. An easier mark for scammers could not be found.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Your stupidity, inexperience and greed will lead to you blowing the fucken lot.

I posted a question about sideline small franchises. I never said anything about our lifetime savings, that ws your own stupid assumption.

You will get sucked in with shit ya don't understand rail road boy.

You will lose the lot, your retirement and ya skank wif.

Fucken skid.  ac_lmfao
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "seoulbro"

That would be Gordy in Thailand. An easier mark for scammers could not be found.

Hardly ya cunt. I am aware of their Asian fucken tricks. I'll slam a chopstick thru ya eye cookie boy.

How would ya like that ya fucken gook.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

what would you know???

You nigga eat ota garbage cans.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Hardly ya cunt. I am aware of their Asian fucken tricks. I'll slam a chopstick thru ya eye cookie boy.

How would ya like that ya fucken gook.

You know I love it rough honey buns.

I am just trying to protect my silly man from being scammed by those South East Asian predators. Besides, I don't cost you a dime. ac_wub

Anonymous

There's nothing wrong with asking about different investing. That's what prudent investors do.