News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Apparently its International Women's Day.

Started by Bricktop, March 07, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"http://s.quickmeme.com/img/c8/c83ebb1fa8e74dc4ac686d9647cdbeb362f804a83c224ef4c2148f99423238d3.jpg">

Well, at least you convinced me you have a mental disorder.

That's a win to you.

If you bother to read clearly, I've said it doesn't affects me when I'm alone, basically when I'm in a room by myself.  :001_rolleyes:   So are you still going to tell me where you live?  I'm not going to come over and risk you not telling me where you're located.  And ffs grow some balls and reply faster.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Anyways I'm outta here, it's a waste of time waiting for you to respond back. -_-

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Guess you're right on this  ac_blush , maybe I should go grab some food first.

Grabbing food at this time of night? You must be in HK or the mainland right now?

Yep, I'm back in Hongkong again ac_cool.  Lol thought I'd be able to stay in Toronto for a bit longer but had to fly back again.  Unfortunately my grandma had pass away this time so I had to attend the funeral in the mainland, I'm a bit sad but kinda happy at the same time seeing her being able to make it to her 98th year, before losing a battle against a pneumonia infection.  ac_unsure

I'm sorry about your grandma Zetsu..

She was blessed with a very long life..

How long will you stay in China before returning to Toronto?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Grabbing food at this time of night? You must be in HK or the mainland right now?

Yep, I'm back in Hongkong again ac_cool.  Lol thought I'd be able to stay in Toronto for a bit longer but had to fly back again.  Unfortunately my grandma had pass away this time so I had to attend the funeral in the mainland, I'm a bit sad but kinda happy at the same time seeing her being able to make it to her 98th year, before losing a battle against a pneumonia infection.  ac_unsure

My grandma will definitely be missed by everyone, I'm just kinda surprised she made it this far along with some mixed feelings I can't really seem to describe.  

For me I'll be flying back to Toronto on April the 27th, just can't wait to go back and beautify my salt water fish tank, there'll be a load of algae on the glass for me to clean up, lol.

Anonymous

My grandma will definitely be missed by everyone, I'm just kinda surprised she made it this far along with some mixed feelings I can't really seem to describe.  

For me I'll be flying back to Toronto on April the 27th, just can't wait to go back and beautify my salt water fish tank, there'll be a load of algae on the glass for me to clean up, lol.

You are there for another month..

Will you be doing any work while there?

Zetsu

Yep, I'll be working part time again in my dad's company starting next week, just doing some data & performance analysis.  Right now we're still a ISO 9000 organization but our CEO resigned years ago and haven't hired one back so everything's in a complete mess again, lol.

Anonymous

Yep, I'll be working part time again in my dad's company starting next week, just doing some data & performance analysis.  Right now we're still a ISO 9000 organization but our CEO resigned years ago and haven't hired one back so everything's in a complete mess again, lol.

Nice when you have that option of working in the family business. And it sounds like a large enterprise.

Anonymous

What industry is your father's company in?

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Nice when you have that option of working in the family business. And it sounds like a large enterprise.

Lol what I've said earlier might sound nice but it's really nothing to envy about.  Being under my dad's business, a Hong Kong style entrepreneur and legal system, my starting wage was only $6-7 an hour and the work load is at least double of Western companies, only if I wasn't semi disable and got to choose I'd definitely work for a Canadian organization any day, the difference is almost like comparing hell to Disneyland.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

QuoteLol what I've said earlier might sound nice but it's really nothing to envy about. Being under my dad's business, a Hong Kong style entrepreneur and legal system, my starting wage was only $6-7 an hour and the work load is at least double of Western companies, only if I wasn't semi disable and got to choose I'd definitely work for a Canadian organization any day, the difference is almost like comparing hell to Disneyland.

He can't pay you that in Canada. I assume you mean you only work in the family enterprise in Asia?

Is your family's company in manufacturing?

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

What industry is your father's company in?

We're a clothing material supplier and metal manufacturing related business, but now my dad wants to start a farm due to all the unsafe food in China or a light fixture business, but that's never going to happen when our work force is stretch thin as a thread already along with a head director missing in action, lol.

Zetsu

QuoteLol what I've said earlier might sound nice but it's really nothing to envy about. Being under my dad's business, a Hong Kong style entrepreneur and legal system, my starting wage was only $6-7 an hour and the work load is at least double of Western companies, only if I wasn't semi disable and got to choose I'd definitely work for a Canadian organization any day, the difference is almost like comparing hell to Disneyland.

He can't pay you that in Canada. I assume you mean you only work in the family enterprise in Asia?

Yea it's not exactly legal, or you can say I was doing a bit of volunteering.  I've always only worked for my dad's business due to my lack of job options/disability.  

We're mainly a supplier and work for different world wide brands like Tommy, Gap, Wasa, etc.

Anonymous

We're a clothing material supplier and metal manufacturing related business, but now my dad wants to start a farm due to all the unsafe food in China or a light fixture business, but that's never going to happen when our work force is stretch thin as a thread already along with a head director missing in action, lol.

I don't understand how supplying clothing material and metal manufacturing are related, but that's fine Zetsu..

I have an uncle who is in the manufacturing business in Dongguan.

Zetsu

I don't understand how supplying clothing material and metal manufacturing are related, but that's fine Zetsu..

I have an uncle who is in the manufacturing business in Dongguan.

It all started off with metal snap buttons for denim clothing, but clients soon started asking him to make other products starting with small metal parts to larger fixtures.  Wonder does my dad knows your uncle, this world sometimes always seems too small to me.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Yea it's not exactly legal, or you can say I was doing a bit of volunteering.  I've always only worked for my dad's business due to my lack of job options/disability.  

We're mainly a supplier and work for different world wide brands like Tommy, Gap, Wasa, etc.

Do you mean your father was underpaying you in Canada?