News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Apparently its International Women's Day.

Started by Bricktop, March 07, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, you just put your pasty, noodle fingered hand at the dogs mouth and find out for yourself.

Better ask daddy first though.

He still in the next room?

Is that you leopardcock?  :laugh:

Is there some element of the oriental wit that finds humour in lame name flaming? Especially a name flame that has been used for decades?

Cookie boy, if you want to play rough, you need to steam your pork buns to make them a LOT bigger than that.

Leopardcock. Now there's some premium grade repartee up there with "you suck", "bite me" and "I'll tell my dad".  Have you been practicing on the other coolies in the laundry? "Hey, Hong...how bout this one? 'Hey, white eyes...you stink of poop!!'"? Big laughs all round, eh?

Better brush up on your "Engrish", cookie boy. I use big white words.

Oh wow, you feel sooo superior speaking in your native language against a Chinese member, maybe I should reply in Chinese pinyin and see what a fool you'd look like the next second.  And nah, I never find humor in making up nicknames for you, only a retard like you would assume so, just thought it's funny why you would sudden have a character mood swing and now acting like some internet tough guy on TBC.  :laugh3:

Zetsu, this is the first time I have seen you get pissed off since you and Gary Oak went at it.

Zetsu

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, you just put your pasty, noodle fingered hand at the dogs mouth and find out for yourself.

Thats Sir Leopardcock to you.

Now maybe you want to share for the class why you feel the need to stir up shit.  No one was giving you a hard time, least of all me, yet you feel the need to flap your gums.  Why cause trouble?

It's called an opinion out of my mind you want to know for years, yet leopardcock/dicktop here needs to start blowing steam out of his asshole like some cracky drama queen.  Sir is a prefix for officers with a diploma, not for emotional high school dropouts and the lowest ranked PC that has never been promoted for decades.  :negative:

Hey, what's that avatar, boy? Looks like a Chinese aircraft carrier.

Is that right?

It's a drawing of a WWII carrier, dumbass.  China uses a Soviet model with a ski jump.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Is there some element of the oriental wit that finds humour in lame name flaming? Especially a name flame that has been used for decades?

Cookie boy, if you want to play rough, you need to steam your pork buns to make them a LOT bigger than that.

Leopardcock. Now there's some premium grade repartee up there with "you suck", "bite me" and "I'll tell my dad".  Have you been practicing on the other coolies in the laundry? "Hey, Hong...how bout this one? 'Hey, white eyes...you stink of poop!!'"? Big laughs all round, eh?

Oh wow, you feel sooo superior speaking in your native language against a Chinese member, maybe I should reply in Chinese pinyin and see what a fool you'd look like the next second.  And nah, I never find humor in making up nicknames for you, only a retard like you would assume so, just thought it's funny why you would sudden have a character mood swing and now acting like some internet tough guy on TBC.  :laugh3:

Zetsu, this is the first time I have seen you get pissed off since you and Gary Oak went at it.

Lol Gary Oak is a fool in debates, while Dicktop here is behaving like a old cranky emotional bitch.  I guess it's only normal no one would appreciate these 2 idiots.  ac_unsure

Zetsu

To feel superior to YOU, short pants, one only needs a pulse and enough wit to spit on the footpath without soiling one's shoes. Or sandals, in your case.

Feel free to reply in whatever language you like, dipshit. It will still be infantile, lame and fatuous (see those big words). You can change the language, but you can't change the idiot.

You think THIS is a mood swing?  Are you that naive and ignorant of my history?

Ask around chump. If someone pisses ME off, they know all about it, for a great deal of time. And I take particular delight in slapping sloped heads.

Nah, it's still considered a moon swing, just like a dumb sack of hormones.  TBH I don't need to act like some internet tough guy, simply b/c my brother or I could simply break your queer looking face or snap your ass in half in a fight any second, both of us are experienced martial artists, no need to act like some stupid yappy little dog behind the monitor.  Even Gary Oak doesn't do this shit, b/c I know he can fight very well in person.

Anonymous

Lol Gary Oak is a fool in debates, while Dicktop here is behaving like a old cranky emotional bitch.  I guess it's only normal no one would appreciate these 2 idiots.  ac_unsure

Gary Oak is a troll that falls for every conspiracy theory on the web. BT and RW, on the other hand bring a lot to forums.

And by the way, did you that Gordon Gambino and I are now boyfriend and boyfriend?

Zetsu

Gary Oak is a troll that falls for every conspiracy theory on the web. BT and RW, on the other hand bring a lot to forums.

And by the way, did you that Gordon Gambino and I are now boyfriend and boyfriend?

Lol how can you like Gordy, he only goes around screwing any women he laid eyes on.

Before I left I remember it was you a Fash being together, and now I'm back, I'd have never have expected this.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Lol how can you like Gordy, he only goes around screwing any women he laid eyes on.

Before I left I remember it was you a Fash being together, and now I'm back, I'd have never have expected this.  :laugh:

Gordon is a changed man since we met.

I  have seen Fash's picture and she is pretty, but she is no Gordon. Gordon is a beautiful man.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Zetsu"TBH I don't need to act like some internet tough guy, simply b/c my brother or I could simply break your queer looking face or snap your ass in half in a fight any second, both of us are experienced martial artists, no need to act like some stupid yappy little dog behind the monitor.  Even Gary Oak doesn't do this shit, b/c I know he can fight very well in person.

:roll:

Do you practice during the rinse cycles in daddy's laundry business?

Save your vacuous "tough guy" bullshit. This is the internet, you vapid idiot. Use your wit and words, although from what I can see you lack both.

But I do like your yapping dog routine. Cute.

C'mon, boy. Talk like Bluce Ree.

http://www.dreamworks.com/kungfupanda/uk/images/uploads/games/_1095/KFP3_Pos_Jumping_Adventure_lg.jpg">

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"TBH I don't need to act like some internet tough guy, simply b/c my brother or I could simply break your queer looking face or snap your ass in half in a fight any second, both of us are experienced martial artists, no need to act like some stupid yappy little dog behind the monitor.  Even Gary Oak doesn't do this shit, b/c I know he can fight very well in person.

Do you practice during the rinse cycles in daddy's laundry business?

Save your vacuous "tough guy" bullshit. This is the internet, you vapid idiot. Use your wit and words, although from what I can see you lack both.

But I do like your yapping dog routine. Cute.

C'mon, boy. Talk like Bluce Ree.

http://www.dreamworks.com/kungfupanda/uk/images/uploads/games/_1095/KFP3_Pos_Jumping_Adventure_lg.jpg">

You see you and I are different, chickenshit like you can only come up with words, and I don't really care.  All I know is I or my brother can easily beat the shit out of your rancid ever babbling ass if we meet up in the gym, and that's all I ever care about, not some miserable yappy little dog that can only show some balls when behind the monitor.  I've beaten up people in high school that are almost double my body mass, a foot taller than me or fought against multiple people on the streets before and you don't scare me, no more than 3 blows is enough to deliver enough pain so they can not fight any more, others say my punches feels like someone just have smash a rock onto them.

And now you're acting like some derange bitch on the rag just b/c of what?  My very simple honest opinion you can't even handle... yet you tell me to shut off the internet if I can't accept other people's words.  Don't make me have to fly all the way to Australia just to beat your saggy ass old fart.   :001_rolleyes:

RW

Gordon is a changed man since we met.

I  have seen Fash's picture and she is pretty, but she is no Gordon. Gordon is a beautiful man.

I knew you'd bring him around.  If anyone could bring out the good in him it would be you SB.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Zetsu, I stopped giving a fuck about your opinion years ago so you can stop tugging on my ponytail.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Zetsu

Quote from: "RW"Zetsu, I stopped giving a fuck about your opinion years ago so you can stop tugging on my ponytail.

I know, it's all good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Zetsu, I stopped giving a fuck about your opinion years ago so you can stop tugging on my ponytail.

I know, it's all good.

It is all good.

Bricktop

You see you and I are different, chickenshit like you can only come up with words, and I don't really care.  All I know is I or my brother can easily beat the shit out of your rancid ever babbling ass if we meet up in the gym, and that's all I ever care about, not some miserable yappy little dog that can only show some balls when behind the monitor.  I've beaten up people in high school that are almost double my body mass, a foot taller than me or fought against multiple people on the streets before and you don't scare me, no more than 3 blows is enough to deliver enough pain so they can not fight any more, others say my punches feels like someone just have smash a rock onto them.

And now you're acting like some derange bitch on the rag just b/c of what?  My very simple honest opinion you can't even handle... yet you tell me to shut off the internet if I can't accept other people's words.  Don't make me have to fly all the way to Australia just to beat your saggy ass old fart.   :001_rolleyes:

God, I love it when they try to brag their way out of a fight.

Its a very Chinese tactic. Puff out the chest, prattle in Cantonese, then run like fuck.

You come to Australia, boy, and I'll give you my address.

Oh, and bring your brother.

Anonymous

God, I love it when they try to brag their way out of a fight.

Its a very Chinese tactic. Puff out the chest, prattle in Cantonese, then run like fuck.

You come to Australia, boy, and I'll give you my address.

Oh, and bring your brother.

I don't think Chinese have a monopoly on that Bricktop.