News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Apparently its International Women's Day.

Started by Bricktop, March 07, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Zetsu"It's all good, the RW I know wouldn't care too much about this.

I'm NOT the RW you know.

And I care about "this".

If you think RW invokes anger and frustration with people, wait til you get a load of ME.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You left out sexually assaulted...

Pampered white cows like RW have it so tough. :laugh3:

Lol that's what I always though too, she doesn't go to work or experienced the bloodshed of war but still have a angry frustrated temper worst than any soldier with PTSD, or entitled to almost what ever she wants without offering anything in return.  No offense RW but you gotta admit this has always been a problem why I've been having trouble getting along with you.

It's easy to judge someone without walking in their shoes or even knowing much about their lives.

I do agree too, but the issue is when the relationship is bad enough to make many of the forum members dislike her, even some wish she would just die and disappear, I believe it's something RW should acknowledge at least be concerned of rather than left ignored.  I understand she suffers from some kind of disability but many others do too, even myself.

RW has been around forums for many years..

While she may get upset temporarily, she doesn't hold grudges.

I have no problem with RW even though she doesn't share my love of Islam. :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Zetsu"It's all good, the RW I know wouldn't care too much about this.

I'm NOT the RW you know.

And I care about "this".

If you think RW invokes anger and frustration with people, wait til you get a load of ME.

Nonsense, you're a big teddy bear really.

Zetsu

Lol that's what I always though too, she doesn't go to work or experienced the bloodshed of war but still have a angry frustrated temper worst than any soldier with PTSD, or entitled to almost what ever she wants without offering anything in return.  No offense RW but you gotta admit this has always been a problem why I've been having trouble getting along with you.

It's easy to judge someone without walking in their shoes or even knowing much about their lives.

I do agree too, but the issue is when the relationship is bad enough to make many of the forum members dislike her, even some wish she would just die and disappear, I believe it's something RW should acknowledge at least be concerned of rather than left ignored.  I understand she suffers from some kind of disability but many others do too, even myself.

Son, if you or anyone else gets so emotional and perturbed that you wish ill on another member in a WEB FORUM, turn off your computer and learn to fucking knit.

The only weapon a fellow contributor can weild is WORDS. If words get your testicles in a twist, you need to really assess yourself as to whether you should involve yourself in any social interraction. If anything RW says causes you grief, you're about as tough as a stale fortune cookie.

RW's "disability" (its actually an illness, cookie boy) is utterly irrelevant, and says a lot about you that you feel the need to reference it.

If RW's words carry such potency as to cause you to cry like a little coolie, put her on ignore. If you're feeling froggy, and want to play rough and tumble, come talk to ME!

Think it'll be more practical to put you on ignore instead.  At least RW can come up something logical without contradicting herself, no offense.  :001_rolleyes:
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I'm NOT the RW you know.

And I care about "this".

Lol just another keyboard warrior behind the computer.

Aryan

I'm NOT the RW you know.

And I care about "this".

He's a bit grumpy at times but he isn't that bad really.

Zetsu

I'm NOT the RW you know.

And I care about "this".

He's a bit grumpy at times but he isn't that bad really.

I concur too, though I have to admit I do kinda like his attitude, until he gets in your way.  :001_tongue:

Aryan

He reminds me of this guy   :laugh:

http://cdn.pinknews.co.uk/images/2016/07/victor.jpg">

Zetsu

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He reminds me of this guy   :laugh:

http://cdn.pinknews.co.uk/images/2016/07/victor.jpg">

Priceless  :roll:

Anonymous

Zetsu,

RW is alright. She has her ways about her, but so do I. I know I'm sweeter than fucking sugar, but trust me, there are people that don't like The Iron Chink. Though, I can't understand why. :43(2):

Bricktop

Son, if you or anyone else gets so emotional and perturbed that you wish ill on another member in a WEB FORUM, turn off your computer and learn to fucking knit.

The only weapon a fellow contributor can weild is WORDS. If words get your testicles in a twist, you need to really assess yourself as to whether you should involve yourself in any social interraction. If anything RW says causes you grief, you're about as tough as a stale fortune cookie.

RW's "disability" (its actually an illness, cookie boy) is utterly irrelevant, and says a lot about you that you feel the need to reference it.

If RW's words carry such potency as to cause you to cry like a little coolie, put her on ignore. If you're feeling froggy, and want to play rough and tumble, come talk to ME!

Think it'll be more practical to put you on ignore instead.  At least RW can come up something logical without contradicting herself, no offense.  :001_rolleyes:

Well, aint you a big brave coolie.

Put me on ignore, son. Because thats the only way you'll remain ignorant of the contempt I hold you in.

And if you think I'm just a "keyboard commando", do your research asswipe.

I used to get paid to keep shitlickers like you off the streets. And I was good at my job.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"Zetsu,

RW is alright. She has her ways about her, but so do I. I know I'm sweeter than fucking sugar, but trust me, there are people that don't like The Iron Chink. Though, I can't understand why. :43(2):

ac_drinks

I dun really mind RW too, at least for now, lol.  She seems much more laid back to her old self, which I think is good thing for herself and everyone here.  Lets just hope we can keep this relationship.  :001_tongue:

Zetsu

Well, aint you a big brave coolie.

Put me on ignore, son. Because thats the only way you'll remain ignorant of the contempt I hold you in.

And if you think I'm just a "keyboard commando", do your research asswipe.

I used to get paid to keep shitlickers like you off the streets. And I was good at my job.

Oh tough guy eh?  Ever heard of the Japanese proverb "The dog that bark the loudest is usually the weakest one"

Bricktop

Well, you just put your pasty, noodle fingered hand at the dogs mouth and find out for yourself.

Better ask daddy first though.

He still in the next room?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Zetsu,

ac_drinks

I dun really mind RW too, at least for now, lol.  She seems much more laid back to her old self, which I think is good thing for herself and everyone here.  Lets just hope we can keep this relationship.  :001_tongue:

She's not as pleasant as me of course, but she's trying. :laugh3: