News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Apparently its International Women's Day.

Started by Bricktop, March 07, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

I hope youse sluts had a good day and just remember that every day is mans day.

Blow me.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Everyday is man's day in most parts of the world.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"Everyday is man's day in most parts of the world.

I don't want to cast any aspersions but most parts of the world are pretty fucked up as well.

Correlation does not always imply causation, BUT in this case...... ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I don't want to cast any aspersions but most parts of the world are pretty fucked up as well.

Correlation does not always imply causation, BUT in this case...... ac_unsure

:laugh:

GORDY GAMBINO

so it should be
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"You left out sexually assaulted...

Pampered white cows like RW have it so tough. :laugh3:

Lol that's what I always though too, she doesn't go to work or experienced the bloodshed of war but still have a angry frustrated temper worst than any soldier with PTSD, or entitled to almost what ever she wants without offering anything in return.  No offense RW but you gotta admit this has always been a problem why I've been having trouble getting along with you.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Lol that's what I always though too, she doesn't go to work or experienced the bloodshed of war but still have a angry frustrated temper worst than any soldier with PTSD, or entitled to almost what ever she wants without offering anything in return.  No offense RW but you gotta admit this has always been a problem why I've been having trouble getting along with you.

It's easy to judge someone without walking in their shoes or even knowing much about their lives.

Bricktop

WTF do you know of "war", or the vile inhumanity that humans are capable of?

What information do you have that RW regards herself as entitled?

Using the words "no offense (its 'offence', by the way) does not preclude the fact that you are being offensive. If YOU have a "problem" with another poster, put them on ignore and STFU. If you want to bitch and caste aspersions, I am at your service.

Bricktop

Once again, moderators appear to be asleep at the wheel, to allow this idiocy to be posted in a discussion thread.

Shen, you ain't funny, and you need to play nicer than this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Shen, you ain't funny, and you need to play nicer than this.

You expected a kinder, gentler Shen Li?

Bricktop

Like others, I'm fed the fuck up with the dogpiling of RW.

She can be provocative, feisty, and occassionally steps on toes, but there is NO-ONE here who can rightfully claim she holds any others in contempt or personal repugnance. In the main, she's friendly, intelligent and contributes more to this forum than most others.

You, Shen, cc and now this Zetsu rock ape seem intent on targetting her, even when she isn't here.

Well, I'm fucking here, and if anyone wants to badmouth her, they risk my wrath. No matter who the fuck they are.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's easy to judge someone without walking in their shoes or even knowing much about their lives.

I do agree too, but the issue is when the relationship is bad enough to make many of the forum members dislike her, even some wish she would just die and disappear, I believe it's something RW should acknowledge at least be concerned of rather than left ignored.  I understand she suffers from some kind of disability but many others do too, even myself.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"

WTF do you know of "war", or the vile inhumanity that humans are capable of?

What information do you have that RW regards herself as entitled?

Using the words "no offense (its 'offence', by the way) does not preclude the fact that you are being offensive. If YOU have a "problem" with another poster, put them on ignore and STFU. If you want to bitch and caste aspersions, I am at your service.

You might not know much, but RW and I have known each other for many years, sometimes we get a long or not, sometimes I might have done something that might have offended her, sometimes she bashes or criticize people that I admire and respect.  It's all good, the RW I know wouldn't care too much about this.

Anonymous

I do agree too, but the issue is when the relationship is bad enough to make many of the forum members dislike her, even some wish she would just die and disappear, I believe it's something RW should acknowledge at least be concerned of rather than left ignored.  I understand she suffers from some kind of disability but many others do too, even myself.

RW has been around forums for many years..

While she may get upset temporarily, she doesn't hold grudges.

Bricktop

Son, if you or anyone else gets so emotional and perturbed that you wish ill on another member in a WEB FORUM, turn off your computer and learn to fucking knit.

The only weapon a fellow contributor can weild is WORDS. If words get your testicles in a twist, you need to really assess yourself as to whether you should involve yourself in any social interraction. If anything RW says causes you grief, you're about as tough as a stale fortune cookie.

RW's "disability" (its actually an illness, cookie boy) is utterly irrelevant, and says a lot about you that you feel the need to reference it.

If RW's words carry such potency as to cause you to cry like a little coolie, put her on ignore. If you're feeling froggy, and want to play rough and tumble, come talk to ME!