News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Apparently its International Women's Day.

Started by Bricktop, March 07, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Zetsu,

RW is alright. She has her ways about her, but so do I. I know I'm sweeter than fucking sugar, but trust me, there are people that don't like The Iron Chink. Though, I can't understand why. :43(2):

ac_drinks

I dun really mind RW too, at least for now, lol.  She seems much more laid back to her old self, which I think is good thing for herself and everyone here.  Lets just hope we can keep this relationship.  :001_tongue:

She's not as pleasant as me of course, but she's trying. :laugh3:

We're all trying our best to follow your fine example Shen Li.

RW

That's was what this break is for - studying the ways of the Shen.  :laugh:
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Welcome back Tips. How nice to have your friend do all the talking for you.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, you just put your pasty, noodle fingered hand at the dogs mouth and find out for yourself.

Better ask daddy first though.

He still in the next room?

Is that you leopardcock?  :laugh:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That's was what this break is for - studying the ways of the Shen.  :laugh:

I'm studying her complex ways too RW.

:laugh:

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, you just put your pasty, noodle fingered hand at the dogs mouth and find out for yourself.

Thats Sir Leopardcock to you.

Now maybe you want to share for the class why you feel the need to stir up shit.  No one was giving you a hard time, least of all me, yet you feel the need to flap your gums.  Why cause trouble?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"That's was what this break is for - studying the ways of the Shen.  :laugh:

I'm studying her complex ways too RW.

:laugh:

Shen's an amateur.....If you want learn how to be "pleasant" to the point of where you dazzle people with your charm and social grace.....Just keep your God damn eyes on me and fucken learn.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Is there some element of the oriental wit that finds humour in lame name flaming? Especially a name flame that has been used for decades?

Cookie boy, if you want to play rough, you need to steam your pork buns to make them a LOT bigger than that.

Leopardcock. Now there's some premium grade repartee up there with "you suck", "bite me" and "I'll tell my dad".  Have you been practicing on the other coolies in the laundry? "Hey, Hong...how bout this one? 'Hey, white eyes...you stink of poop!!'"? Big laughs all round, eh?

Better brush up on your "Engrish", cookie boy. I use big white words.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Is there some element of the oriental wit that finds humour in lame name flaming? Especially a name flame that has been used for decades?

Cookie boy, if you want to play rough, you need to steam your pork buns to make them a LOT bigger than that.

Leopardcock. Now there's some premium grade repartee up there with "you suck", "bite me" and "I'll tell my dad".  Have you been practicing on the other coolies in the laundry? "Hey, Hong...how bout this one? 'Hey, white eyes...you stink of poop!!'"? Big laughs all round, eh?

no

Bricktop

Ah.

Pass that memo on to Zetsu.

Maybe he will be inspired to improve his verbosity, or STFU.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Ah.

Pass that memo on to Zetsu.

Maybe he will be inspired to improve his verbosity, or STFU.

He's usually a very pleasant boy.

Zetsu

Oh wow, you feel sooo superior speaking in your native language against a Chinese member, maybe I should reply in Chinese pinyin and see what a fool you'd look like the next second.  And nah, I never find humor in making up nicknames for you, only a retard like you would assume so, just thought it's funny why you would sudden have a character mood swing and now acting like some internet tough guy on TBC.  :laugh3:

Zetsu

Quote from: "RW"

Now maybe you want to share for the class why you feel the need to stir up shit.  No one was giving you a hard time, least of all me, yet you feel the need to flap your gums.  Why cause trouble?

It's called an opinion out of my mind you want to know for years, yet leopardcock/dicktop here needs to start blowing steam out of his asshole like some cracky drama queen.  Sir is a prefix for officers with a diploma, not for emotional high school dropouts and the lowest ranked PC that has never been promoted for decades.  :negative:

Bricktop

Oh wow, you feel sooo superior speaking in your native language against a Chinese member, maybe I should reply in Chinese pinyin and see what a fool you'd look like the next second.  And nah, I never find humor in making up nicknames for you, only a retard like you would assume so, just thought it's funny why you would sudden have a character mood swing and now acting like some internet tough guy on TBC.  :laugh3:

To feel superior to YOU, short pants, one only needs a pulse and enough wit to spit on the footpath without soiling one's shoes. Or sandals, in your case.

Feel free to reply in whatever language you like, dipshit. It will still be infantile, lame and fatuous (see those big words). You can change the language, but you can't change the idiot.

You think THIS is a mood swing?  Are you that naive and ignorant of my history?

Ask around chump. If someone pisses ME off, they know all about it, for a great deal of time. And I take particular delight in slapping sloped heads.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"

It's called an opinion out of my mind you want to know for years, yet leopardcock/dicktop here needs to start blowing steam out of his asshole like some cracky drama queen.  Sir is a prefix for officers with a diploma, not for emotional high school dropouts and the lowest ranked PC that has never been promoted for decades.  :negative:

Hey, what's that avatar, boy? Looks like a Chinese aircraft carrier.

Is that right?