News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Apparently its International Women's Day.

Started by Bricktop, March 07, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "RW"Herman is mad because I make him feel stupid because he is stupid so he has to call me a cunt to make himself feel better.  I'm fine it with.  Once he gets into the slosh and pissed off at his old lady, he'll be on here humping my leg like a rottweiler in heat.  Kind like this...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0PCPA-22gM

Trust me, you didn't made him feel stupid, no one likes stubborn losers and you know this RW.

WTF?

Your point being?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "RW"Herman is mad because I make him feel stupid because he is stupid so he has to call me a cunt to make himself feel better.  I'm fine it with.  Once he gets into the slosh and pissed off at his old lady, he'll be on here humping my leg like a rottweiler in heat.  Kind like this...

Trust me, you didn't made him feel stupid, no one likes stubborn losers and you know this RW.

WTF?

Your point being?

I wasn't referring to you Bricktop, you're a cool guy in my books.  I meant to tell RW to stop letting her cynical side take over her.
Permanently off his rocker

RW

I think he's wondering who you are calling a sore loser.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

WTF?

Your point being?

I wasn't referring to you Bricktop, you're a cool guy in my books.  I meant to tell RW to stop letting her cynical side take over her.

I'm flattered, but I respectfully suggest you don't presume to advise RW what to do with her cynical side.

Zetsu

WTF?

Your point being?

I'm flattered, but I respectfully suggest you don't presume to advise RW what to do with her cynical side.

That's what I wish for too, RW would be a smart cool person if she can refrain from letting her frustration getting the best of her.  I understand she has some form of disability, but so do I.

Anonymous

Trust me, you didn't made him feel stupid, no one likes stubborn losers and you know this RW. ac_smile

WTF?

Your point being?

That's what I wish for too, RW would be a smart cool person if she can refrain from letting her frustration getting the best of her.  I understand she has some form of disability, but so do I.
I like both of you the way you are.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Trust me, you didn't made him feel stupid, no one likes stubborn losers and you know this RW. ac_smile

WTF?

Your point being?

I like both of you the way you are.

Thanks Fash, you're always a nice person, sometimes too nice.

RW

WTF?

Your point being?

I understand.  I won't reply to his shit any more.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Zetsu

Quote from: "RW"

WTF?

Your point being?

I understand.  I won't reply to his shit any more.

It's up to ya if ya think that's best, you're your own boss.  I still remember when you first joined DV you were a lot different back then, even when talking to members like Doc Watson.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

Apparently RW never used to be such a bitch....... I find that very hard to believe!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Apparently RW never used to be such a bitch....... I find that very hard to believe!

I've always been sweeter than fucking sugar. Ask Zetsu, he's posted with me for over 6 years.

Aryan

And he's lived to tell the tale.  Impressive......

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Apparently RW never used to be such a bitch....... I find that very hard to believe!

I used to be funny and people liked me.  I really don't know when the change happened and I have no idea how to get back to who I used to be.  ac_dunno
Beware of Gaslighters!

Print
User actions