News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Muslim Cab Driver won't take seeing eye dog.

Started by Bricktop, March 08, 2017, 12:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm sure it has happened and gone unreported. I have read numerous cases of muslims refusing guide dogs entry to their taxi.

I have read about objections to working dogs by muslimes. Islam insists on imposing itself on every country it's poison spreads to.

They're a pain in the ass. Everything has to be their way or they cause a fuss. If it wasn't for spineless liberal appeasers most of them would probably still be in the Middle East where they belong.

It's not about "liberal appeasers" so much as our constitutional laws allow for religious freedoms.  They have the right to assert their religious beliefs within reason.

That's some what true, but our liberal government right now allowing quite a lot of Muslim refugees into Canada with little background check, it's like they won't be satisfied until something really unfortunate happens.

I can't believe we are letting those scammers cross the border from the US where they already have a refugee claim into Canada where we pick up the tab for them. Right now, emergency crews are picking up refugees crossing the border into Manitoba due to severe windchills. They should have to pay the cost of dispatching emergency services.

Man this just shows even US policies theses days are messed up, before Canada was the gateway for terrorists to travel to the US, now it seems like it works on both ways.  ac_unsure

The US is not accepting any refugees for 120 days. When that's over, the bar for acceptance will have been raised. Unfortunately, not here.

That was really dumb of Trudeau to tweet that refugees turned away from the US are welcome here. Scammers took him up on his offer.

Aryan

Liberals eh? Its like a competition between all of them to see who has the biggest bleeding heart...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Liberals eh? Its like a competition between all of them to see who has the biggest bleeding heart...

They demand we pick the tab for their generosity.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Liberals eh? Its like a competition between all of them to see who has the biggest bleeding heart...

I dont even think most of them do it for the benefit of others, they are just addicted to that rosy warm glow they get inside and the feeling of smug self satisfaction.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"And where has this mindset come from where (white) people are too scared to oppose a muslim, or a black person for that matter, for fear of being branded a 'racist'?

Doesn't much look like this blind person was afraid to speak out or the person who issued the Muslim cab driver the fine.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm sure it has happened and gone unreported. I have read numerous cases of muslims refusing guide dogs entry to their taxi.

I have read about objections to working dogs by muslimes. Islam insists on imposing itself on every country it's poison spreads to.

They're a pain in the ass. Everything has to be their way or they cause a fuss. If it wasn't for spineless liberal appeasers most of them would probably still be in the Middle East where they belong.

It's not about "liberal appeasers" so much as our constitutional laws allow for religious freedoms.  They have the right to assert their religious beliefs within reason.

That's some what true, but our liberal government right now are allowing quite a lot of Muslim refugees into Canada with little background check, it's like they won't be satisfied until something really unfortunate happens.

These people are fleeing the US and crossing our borders without any screening.  It's like what some Mexicans do in the US.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"They're following the whole Political Correctness crap, which hasn't just appeared out of thin air.  

Its been carefully planned, so that those who openly criticise mass immigration, or more precisely Globalism, will be vilified and shamed into silence.

Need a safe space snowflake?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I love how we can't talk about an issue without it turning into a mindless Islam/Muslim slag fest.  

ac_boring
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I dont even think most of them do it for the benefit of others, they are just addicted to that rosy warm glow they get inside and the feeling of smug self satisfaction.

Don't put expect much from politicians and they will never disappoint you SCOUSE.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"They're following the whole Political Correctness crap, which hasn't just appeared out of thin air.  

Its been carefully planned, so that those who openly criticise mass immigration, or more precisely Globalism, will be vilified and shamed into silence.

Need a safe space snowflake?

What for figuring out why Political Correctness exists?

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"And where has this mindset come from where (white) people are too scared to oppose a muslim, or a black person for that matter, for fear of being branded a 'racist'?

Doesn't much look like this blind person was afraid to speak out or the person who issued the Muslim cab driver the fine.

Yeah, it makes a refreshing change.......

RW

I see and hear people speaking out about all sorts of Muslim shit to the point I have no idea WTF you are even on about.  Hell, a kid can't even cut the head off a stuffed sheep without everyone going bonkers.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

We don't want Islam in our country.

Does that make it simple for you?

Aryan

I see and hear people speaking out about all sorts of Muslim shit to the point I have no idea WTF you are even on about.  Hell, a kid can't even cut the head off a stuffed sheep without everyone going bonkers.

Ok I'll give an example of what I mean...............  Here in England we have had endless problems with muslim men grooming underage white girls for sex.  The issue has been known about for a long time, but only recently have the authorities stepped in and started prosecuting them. The reason it took so long?  The police, council workers and all kinds of other authorities were too scared of saying anything in case they were branded racist.  

Understand where I'm coming from now?

RW

Ok I'll give an example of what I mean...............  Here in England we have had endless problems with muslim men grooming underage white girls for sex.  The issue has been known about for a long time, but only recently have the authorities stepped in and started prosecuting them. The reason it took so long?  The police, council workers and all kinds of other authorities were too scared of saying anything in case they were branded racist.  

Understand where I'm coming from now?

Sure.

I can't blame Muslims for cops and lawyers not doing their jobs and I can't believe for one hot second someone would be stupid enough to think anyone would oppose or yell "racism" for stopping Muslim men from grooming underage white girls for sex.  If that is the case, your legal system needs a fucking slap upside the head.
Beware of Gaslighters!