Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 11, 2017, 01:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

This is astonishing.

Gordy spelled "humanitarian"???

GORDY GAMBINO

The original post was reflective of cost and gave my opinion as to the worth of these alleged humans .

Like with humanitarian intervention some of these worthies might attain greatness like ( clue coming up ) 50 cent.

I'm figuring a saving in sun tan lotion on account of them being BLACK and MUSLIM you know they dress well for the sun.

I'd like to share white honkeys alcohol with them and drugs.

While I dig up their land for precious metals and diamonds.

Meanwhile nigga be smiling like he ate a water melon.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Meanwhile in Texas mod Kiebers clears the guns off his desk , looks at the screen and slowly thinks in his distinctive urban drawl ( fucken minda ) '' Gawd dang what is that crazy Aussie motherfucker thinking ??

Well mate if ya sister wasn't ya momma maybe you could keep up.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

IRISH KAM

Thats what PMs are for ..........................
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

GORDY GAMBINO

maybe you should have pm'ed me IK
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

4.4 billion by July...and even if they did reach that goal...those people would still be starving while that money would just vanish into the pockets where it shouldnt belong.

GORDY GAMBINO

like the cunt asking for the money
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"4.4 billion by July...and even if they did reach that goal...those people would still be starving while that money would just vanish into the pockets where it shouldnt belong.

SWEATY BEERY have ya just realised the corruption of 3Rd world Govts ?

Ya been a Liberal since ive been here .

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"4.4 billion by July...and even if they did reach that goal...those people would still be starving while that money would just vanish into the pockets where it shouldnt belong.

Yes I just realized now....I had no idea other continents existed!  Can you believe it?  Next thing you know they'll say our flat earth is a spinning globe...  :001_rolleyes:

Thx for this valuable wake up call!  Lord knows where anyone would be without your expertise!

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Yes I just realized now....I had no idea other continents existed!  Can you believe it?  Next thing you know they'll say our flat earth is a spinning globe...  :001_rolleyes:

Thx for this valuable wake up call!  Lord knows where anyone would be without your expertise!

:howdy:  for E - Suckin me off .

I just E - Blasted on off on my screen .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"those people would still be starving while that money would just vanish into the pockets where it shouldnt belong.

That's the problem when giving aid to countries with corrupt governments